Chapter 67: She Saw the Signs

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Randy

Randy

Today is such a weird day.

We've just come back from our trip last night yet here we are already messing everything up because of me. I hate seeing her like this. I feel so fucking guilty for putting her through this and making her life a fucking misery ever since she met me. Ray doesn't deserve all of this. She doesn't deserve to cry and ask her boyfriend to make amends with his fucking ex-girlfriend. She doesn't deserve to see all the nasty things I've done before.

She doesn't deserve someone like me.

Ray deserves better and I swear to all the Gods out there that I'm fucking trying my best to be better for her because I don't want to cause her pain anymore. But of course, Violet will always find a way to try and ruin my relationship with anyone because I let her. If I told her before to stop bothering me, she wouldn't do all this shit. But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm well aware that this is all my fault. Up from the start, it has always been my fault.

I should not have done the things I did before.

I wish I could go back in time and fix every mess I made when I was younger before meeting Ray; I wish I could go back in time when I was not a criminal doing illegal things and dumb stuff. I wish I could go back in time and finish my university before meeting Ray.

Oh, fuck! How I wish I can turn back the fucking time. I wouldn't do all the crazy shit I did before now that I was living in the present.

Fuck!

When the night came and the skies darkened, I heaved out a loud sigh before shifting my eyes back to a sleeping Ray Mond on my chest. When she told me a few hours ago that I should say sorry to Ellie's family, I didn't protest because I knew her family needed to hear that long-overdue apology from me; they needed that closure. After I told her that I was gonna think about how to do it, she told me she wanted to go home because she was tired, so I drove us back to our apartment since I was also tired from the fight and job we had done earlier; Ray didn't even get to shower because she was too tired from everything we've been through today. After we talked about how I was going to apologize to Ellie, we had food delivered to the abandoned house and we stayed there for hours, ignoring everyone's calls before going back to our apartment.

She didn't even get to go see a Psychiatrist because she was too exhausted because of me.

I hate this fucking day!

I sighed and shook my head in dismay as I watched her sleep peacefully with her head on my chest, snoring slightly louder than usual. The side of my lips pulled up into a curl as I began brushing her long hair while my arm was hugging her small body. It isn't my first time seeing her sleep on my chest since she had done that more than 52 million times, but the effect she has on me still makes my heart flutter. I watched her squirm beside me and all of a sudden, she opened her eyes wide. "Hi." I smiled at her.