Chapter 10: Mr. Jealous Guy

Randy

Randy

"I'm just kidding. Come on, Yuno! No hard feelings," she said as she messed up her brother's hair sarcastically. "Anyway, for what your member had done to me, I respectfully ask your permission to kill him." She smiled sweetly at them.

"Are you crazy? Why would we grant that?" Dean intervened. "How about we settle with money since he didn't fully touch you?" he negotiated.

What the fuck?

"What did you say?" Ray shot him up with a glare as she clenched her tiny fists. I went behind her and watched her carefully while trying to stop myself from getting angry. "Oh, I see. You are misogynist and you justify this kind of stuff," she said, making Dean frown. "It's always really the ugly ones, huh?" she said, teasing the already annoyed Dean. I smiled to myself seeing her anger at the richest man in the city.

"What did you just call me?" he asked with gritted teeth. I can see that Mister Lang is trying to stop his members from attacking Ray because they both know we'll wage war against their gang.

Who the fuck are they, anyway?

"Yeah! I called you a fucking misogynist because you are!" Ray suddenly yelled, finally letting her anger show. "I don't give a fuck about your money. How about you use that for your plastic surgery? Oh, wait, your face is unfixable."

Damn!

"How dare you??" An enraged Dean was ready to charge at her.

But I stopped him with my hand.

"Don't push it, Dean," I said as I stopped his hand from slapping her. I pulled out the gun from my pocket and pointed the gun at his head, causing him to back away. "One more move and you'll die. Don't make me pull the trigger, Dean," I said in a warning tone.

Dean looked at me in my eyes, trying to study my expression, but I didn't let him see right through me and gripped the gun in my hand a little tighter instead. "Okay, okay, I won't," he finally said after a few seconds of staring into my eyes before he backed away from me.

Still pointing the gun at him, Ray started chuckling beside me. "Is this how you guys work? Wow! You are all misogynistic assholes!" She looked at our leader who was quietly watching and listening to everything unfold. "I have decided Mr. K. I am killing him," she said.

"Ray! You don't have to do this!" Mr. Lang said.

"Oh, but I have to. Sorry," she said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Ray! Don't do it! We'll give you anything you need. Just don't kill Harry." For years I have been living in Los Santos, and this is my first time seeing Mr. Lang beg for someone lower than him.

"Anything?" Ray put his hand on her chin as she thought of something. "I want you to give me $500,000. I was traumatized and I need therapy," she said.