Chapter 40: Welcome to His World

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"I'm bad with words, I hope you're good at reading eyes."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Are you good?" Randy asked when he saw Ray fixing herself while his hand was on the doorknob, getting ready to turn it around after they heard a loud knock from the other side of the door

"Yeah, I'm good," she said as she walked up to Randy and hid behind him, earning a small chuckle from him. "Why are you laughing?" she asked while laughing alongside him.

"Why are you being suspicious, man? We didn't even do anything here," he mused because she was being suspicious, fixing herself and stuff when all they did was kiss.

"Randy, you're making it more suspicious by not opening the door, you fuck," she retorted and squeezed his ass, making him look at her wide-eyed.

"There's no way you just did that, Ray," he said, appalled by her actions since he didn't expect her to do that.

She looked at him in disbelief and raised an eyebrow at him. "I didn't say anything when you were the one squeezing my ass," she quipped, her eyes dancing in a glimmer while she was trying to make a point.

He bit his cheeks inwardly and then clicked his tongue before talking back. "You're so stupid, you donut." He giggled and went near her and groped her ass cheeks, earning a frown from her. "I can't help it, man." His lips formed into a cheeky grin and bit his bottom lip when his eyes landed on her lips. "What if I don't open the door and we could just sneak back inside my office?" he asked, his eyebrows rising up and down with glee upon thinking of fooling around with Ray inside his office.

Ray rolled her eyes at him and pushed him slightly away from the door before opening the door herself, and before he could react, she walked away in haste and met the curious eyes of some of his employees who were about to do some work. "Oh, shit," she cursed to herself and stepped back, not realizing that Randy was already behind her until she bumped into him. "They're looking, Randy," she said with grit.

"I know." He chuckled and held her arms and pushed her as they walked towards Karina, who was talking to some girl with the Angels slightly far from Karina and the girl. "Who knocked? Was it you, Karina?" Randy asked, still holding Ray captive.

The CEO in question shifted her eyes from the girl she was talking to, then to Ray, and then to her boss who was behind Ray, towering over her. "Yeah. Were you busy?" she asked in amusement because it was her first time seeing Randy being touchy to someone, let alone a girl—no, it was their first time seeing their boss with a girl and acting differently.

"No, I wasn't. What's up?" Randy asked before he let go of his grasp on Ray and went beside her instead, causing her to let out a loud sigh because she was unintentionally holding her breath.

"Oh. I want you to meet Erika. I was going to interview her today but since you're already here, maybe you could do the interview, Randall?" Karina asked politely, nudging the woman beside her who was looking intently at Randy.