Chapter 50: Randy F*cking Bullet

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
"Cause I swear I'd burn the city down to show you the lights."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Trigger Warning:  blood, violence, death, gore

Trigger Warning: blood, violence, death, gore

*

Randy

"Stop staring at me, Randy," Ray said when I let her go and avoided my gaze when my eyes stilled at her face. A smirk crawled up on my lips when I noticed the familiar red hue on her cheeks.

"You're blushing again because of me, baby," I said with my voice taunting her as I looked at her small face. Then she raised her head, still avoiding my gaze and earning a chuckle from her. With a smirk on my lips, I walked closer to her and leaned in. A chuckle escaped my lips when I noticed her eyes shaking.

Knowing how her body reacted to my actions, I went behind her and held her waist, earning a gasp from her when my hands made contact with her bare waist since she was wearing a cropped top. Then I moved her hair to the side and leaned closer to her ear, purposely breathing against her ear. "Get the gun, Ray," I whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

"O-Okay..." She was stuttering while grabbing a Beretta—a shitty pistol, with her trembling hands.

I snickered and let her hear me make a sound as my right hand started crawling on her body. "That's a shitty pistol, Ray," I whispered again. Placing my right hand on her shoulder, I let my hand fall to her chest, right above her breast, while my left hand stayed on her waist. Chuckling in her ear, I pushed her slightly onto the steel table. "Don't be shy, princess. Grab the big gun," I said and grabbed her hand, guiding her hand toward a Groza. "Do you want that, Ray?" I asked while still holding her hand.

"I-I don't know, Randy," she said, stuttering still. "Can you move away? I want to hold the gun by myself," she said, her voice sounding like a whisper.

Smirking, I let go of her hand lowered my other hand, and wrapped my arms around her waist instead, locking her in place. "This is the farthest I can do, Ray," I said, followed by a chuckle.

"What?" she hissed and then she heaved out a sigh when she realized I wasn't going anywhere. Shaking her head in disbelief, I watched her study the Groza before cocking the gun and pointing it at the wall in front of us with two hands.

My lips formed into a proud smile as I watched her get the positions right. "You need to learn to be quick, baby," I pointed out when I noticed that she was still slow even if she got all the angles right.

"Wait, really?" she said, turning her head slightly to me.

I nodded my head gently and placed my chin on her shoulder. "Yeah. Only a little bit though," I said. "Or is it because your hand and wrist are still injured?" I asked when I remembered. Even though we had Emma remove the bandage from her wrist, Emma advised her to not remove the bandage from her knuckles since her hand was still fucked. "Does it still hurt?" I asked and looked at her wrist, grimacing upon seeing the dried stitches.