Chapter 27: The Nightmare

Trigger Warning: death, self-harm, blood, anxiety attack, graphic image

*

D-3

Randy

"Go! Go! Go!"

"Shit!" I took a sharp left turn when a cop tried ramming the shit out of us. "Did we get it?!" Yelling, I drove up to Vinewood Hills.

"We got it!" Mister K yelled back. "Get ready, Ramee! We're going up," he said through the radio as I drove further into Vinewood.

"We're ready," Ramee said through the radio.

I peered at my side mirror and smirked when I saw them following us still. Tapping the gas, I swiftly swerved the car at the edge of a hill and stepped on the brakes causing them to take a halt. Grinning as I saw some of the cops falling down from the hill, I drove away from the scene when I heard the boys shooting them. "Fuck!" I cursed when a bullet pierced my skin through the window. Ignoring the stinging pain in my shoulder, I drifted the car I was driving, turning the car back and stepping on the pedal violently. "YEAH!" I growled after ramming the remaining cars to their demise.

"Let's go, boys!" I heard Ramee say from the other end of the radio.

"Let's go to Pillbox. Randy is hit," Mister K said through the radio as I drove back down from Vinewood Hills.

"Randy is hit?!"

Ray?

I glanced at Mister K and saw him looking at me as well. "Why is she on our radio, bro?" I asked, pressing the gas and hitting everything on our way to Pillbox.

"I don't know, Randy." He shrugged.

"Is Randy okay?" I heard her voice on the radio once again.

Pressing the button on my radio with my other hand, I said, "I'm good, Ray." I let out a laugh when I heard her curse. Shaking my head as we pulled up to the Pillbox, I threw my AK at the backseat and removed my mask after avoiding the cops tailing us. "Hey!" I called the EMS guy that I saw outside. "Is Emma there?" I got out of the car and walked towards him. "What? Are you just gonna fucking stare, man?" Taunting him with my smug look, I saw Emma running from behind him.

"Randall! What happened to you?" She grabbed my un-injured arm and pulled me inside the hospital. "I swear to god, Pillbox is getting rich because of Chang Gang," she said, shaking her head in dismay.

"That's why we were thinking of buying the hospital, bruh." I let out a chuckle as I followed her to a ward.

"Sit here," she said and shot me a glare. I just chuckled at her reaction and took my phone out. My lips formed into a knowing smirk when I saw Ray's hysterical messages for me.

From: Ray Mond

R u alive?

Oi

Reply to me!!!