Chapter 29.5: When the Worlds Fall

D-1

D-1

Tapping her fingers on her lap as she watched the boys move all the crates inside their cars, Ray patiently waited for them to finish what they were doing before she approached the white-haired thug. She tilted her head to the side and watched him carry all those heavy crates with his toned muscles and smiled when she saw his sweat dripping from his face down to the ground. She crossed her legs and rested her elbow on her knee as she continued to admire one of the most wanted criminals in the city.

"You're going to burn a hole through Randy if you won't stop staring at him, Ray." A voice of a girl came from behind her—watching her watch her favorite person in the city—no, her favorite person in general.

Ray cucked her head to the side and stared at the woman who approached her. She was tatted heavily on both of her arms and was wearing a maroon cropped tank top while her hair was tied loosely. "I don't think we've met before," she said politely.

The woman in question smirked at her and sat beside her as she studied the black raven's face with charcoal gray eyes. "I'm Mari Posa. I'm also in Chang Gang," the woman said, extending her hand toward Ray.

"I'm Ray Mond. First name Ray, last name Mond." She took her hand to shake and smiled. "How long have you been in Chang Gang?" She lifted her chin to the side, thinking. "I thought me, Autumn and April were the only women in Chang Gang," she whispered that Mari heard.

Mari let out a loose laugh as she shook her head, dismissing her assumptions. "No, Ray. There's Novah and Karen, too." She chuckled when Ray looked confused. "Karen left the city months ago, but she always comes back whenever she can. And when she does, she makes sure that all the CG girls are looking nice and pretty since she likes to dress us up."

"Just like April," she quipped absent-mindedly.

"Just like April," Mari confirmed. "And there's Novah, she's the only daughter of Vinny Pistone." She lifted Ray's chin and pointed it towards the girl named Novah—who was wearing a white cropped sleeveless shirt, white pants, white baseball cap, and a black bandana as her mask. "She was adopted by Vinny like two or three years ago," Mari continued.

"Oh," Ray could only mutter. She looked at Novah and smiled inwardly when she saw her chase Taco after he stole her baseball cap.

"Hi, Way Wo!" Francis' voice came out of nowhere and when they looked to the side, they saw him wearing nothing but a brown long skirt. "Hi, Mawi!" he said when he saw Mari with Ray.

"Hey, Francis," both of the girls said. "You look good, Francis." Ray smiled at him.

"Thanks, bwo!" Francis said and grabbed a joint from his pocket. "Are you guys ready for the trip, bwos?" he asked, taking a huff.

"Hell yeah!" Mari answered for both of them. "What about you, Franny?" she asked.

Francis let out a meaningful laugh as he looked at the boys. "I am excited. I want to see all of their cocks, especially Mister K and Wandy." He chuckled maniacally.