Chapter 18: April Fooze

"Ahh!" Ray shrieked onto her pillow as a smile slowly crept on her face

"Ahh!" Ray shrieked onto her pillow as a smile slowly crept on her face. "Ahh!" she screeched more, almost ruining her pillow. She didn't care, though. She could buy everyone in Los Santos a pillow each if she wanted to, that's how happy she was after what had happened earlier.

Ray exclaimed one more time with a smile on her face as she grabbed her phone under the pillow that she left in Randy's apartment before she left. Scrolling through her contacts as a segue, she instantly dialed Randy's number, ignoring everyone's messages.

"Hold on, Ray's calling," Randy told the boys when his phone rang. "Raymundo!" he answered as he ran away from the group with a smile on his lips.

"What the hell just happened?" Mister K asked the group. "They're already on good terms? That easy?" The old man laughed as they all watched Randy laughing. That was their first time seeing him laugh like that after Ray left.

"What do you mean?" Randy laughed when Ray told him that she destroyed her pillow. "You're such an idiot," he said when she explained what happened.

"Shut up!" She giggled. "Anyway, whatcha' doin'?" she said as she rolled on her bed.

"Nothing much. I think we're gonna rob the lower vault today," he said as he sat on top of the hood of his Lexus. "Do you have plans today?" he asked as he lit a cigarette.

"Mm. Oh! I'm gonna talk to Mr. K today. Remember that plan about V.U.? I want to know if we're able to buy that club," she said as she got off the bed.

"Right. I remember," he said as he walked back towards the group. "K is here with me." He looked at the confused leader. "Ray wants to talk to you," he told the bossman. "We're here at the gallery, Ray. Come here," he said.

"Oh. Could you pick me up here, please?" she asked sweetly, the one which Randy couldn't say no to.

Randy let out a laugh as he looked overhead, knowing very well he wouldn't be able to say no to her. "Yeah, I'll pick you up, you lazy ass," he teased her.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" She freaked out as she took off her clothes and changed into new ones. "Okay, calm down, buddy," she said, clicking her tongue when Randy laughed.

"Buddy?" he exclaimed. "Oh, I'm just a buddy now?" he said, his brows furrowed while his lips curled up into a smile.

"Why do I feel like we are third-wheeling here?" Ramee whispered to the boys and they all agreed.

"Okay, I'm sorry, bestie." Ray let out a giggle knowing that she hit the spot.

"Bestie?!" he said in a sing-songy voice. "I am not your bestie, fam," he said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're my what, then?" she asked, challenging him. She heard him clicking his tongue from the other line, causing her to laugh knowing that she had just won. "Yeah! That's right, bestie," she teased him some more.