Chapter 31: Salvation

Start from the beginning

"Do what?" Ray chimed in when she got back on their table after getting some food, she sat a few inches away from Randy. "Do what?" she asked again when he didn't answer, looking at him this time.

"Yeah, man. Do what?" Taco asked, giggling.

The white-haired man in question just giggled at her question and waved his hand, not giving her the answer. She raised her brow at him and shrugged her shoulders before eating again and listening to them talking. She wasn't saying anything as she was busy eating, but she would laugh if someone told a funny story. Like how they robbed Yuno's first vault and had a shootout with the whole cops after. "That's fucked up. What happened next? Did you guys go to war with CB?" she asked them.

"Yeah," Randy answered. "The funny thing was Yuno went to the casino after robbing the vault and Ramee snitched him to another criminal and he robbed Yuno of his money," he said, laughing.

"What?!" She burst out laughing, covering her mouth as she hit Randy's shoulder from laughing. "I didn't mean to laugh, Yuno. But it was just funny," she apologized to her twin, who was just laughing along with them.

"Ray! You gotta believe me when I say that I didn't know that Yuno was there. I just told Mike Block that someone full of cash was there at the casino," Ramee explained, making everyone laugh.

"Right," Ray said, laughing still as she continued to hit Randy when he caught her hand, causing her to stop. "What?" she asked.

"Stop hitting me, bruh," he said and took her hand away from him. She just gave him a smile in response. He looked at her seat and saw that she was a few inches away from him, so he did the most not obvious thing—he forcefully pulled her seat closer to him and smirked when he saw her looking at him wide-eyed. "What?" he asked, copying her.

"I hate you sometimes," she said, shaking her head in disbelief with an obvious smile plastered on her lips anyway before taking a bite from her food.

He leaned back in his seat and put his arm on the backrest of her seat, looking at her with amusement. "No you don't hate me, Ray," he said with confidence.

She let out a sigh before speaking. "Yeah, you're right. I don't," she said before getting up to grab some more food.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head as he grabbed some food from Ray's plate, not noticing everyone's eyes on him. "Jesus fucking Christ, Randy! You are so smitten," Ramee commented upon seeing his best friend, sounding slightly defeated because Randy had always been the one telling Ramee to not be down bad for girls, but here Randy is—the perfect example of a down-bad person.

"No, I'm not." He giggled.

"Literally everyone can see that you are, bro," Anto chimed in.

He cucked his head back and let out a small laugh. "Then, you're seeing it wrong." He noticed that Ray was coming back to them, so he looked at her and her new plate full of food. "Are you going to finish all of that?" he asked, doubtful of her decisions because he knew that she is a picky eater sometimes.

"Oh, this is yours," she said, pushing the plate to him. He looked at her with amusement and cleared his throat before eating the food she gave him, making everyone's assumptions about them grow as they watched the two worlds with amusement. "Where are we going today, Mister K?" she asked their leader, who was quietly observing them.

The old leader's eyes shifted to Ray, "We're going to Manoa Falls today, Ray. I hope you are ready for a hike," Mister K answered, chuckling.

"How far is that from our hotel, K?" Garrett was the one who asked the question this time.