Chapter 31: Salvation

Day 1 in Hawaii

Day 1 in Hawaii

"What are you doing?" Randy couldn't help but giggle as he watched Ray stuff all the food inside her mouth. "Are you that hungry?" he asked, poking her cherub cheeks. He took out his phone from his pocket and took a picture of her. He burst out laughing when the flash from his camera made her eyes look red and it made her look like a satanic worshiper with chubby cheeks. "You look so dumb here." He cackled, showing her the picture.

Ray chewed her food in haste before drinking the watermelon shake he got for her and shot him a glare afterward. "Why?!" she hissed. She grabbed his hand and bit them when he didn't stop laughing, making him laugh more. Ray made a hissing sound like a snake, causing him to not control his laughter anymore—slamming his hand on the wooden table in the process, grabbing everyone's attention. "Oh. I don't know this guy," she said when some people walking past them looked at them weirdly. "Randy!" She hissed at him.

He wiped his tears of laughter and held his abs, trying to stifle his laugh. "I sincerely apologize for laughing that hard," he said, a fit of laughter trying to escape his lips still. He heaved out a sigh to compose himself and put his phone back in his pocket. "What?" he asked when he saw her looking.

"Oh, what? I can't look at you when all you do is look at me?" she asked with so much feist, arching her brow at him.

Randy let out another cackle from amusement. "You are so stupid," he mused.

They were just laughing and talking while they ate, not noticing the Chang Gang members coming in hot. The amusement in their eyes was evident as they watched Randy laughing like a madman when Ray accidentally gagged on something. She pulled his hair when all he did was laugh at her. "Help me, dumbass!" she said, glaring at him. He raised his hand to her back, hitting them a little too hard. "Randy! Do we have a problem? Do you have a problem with me?" she asked when he was hitting her back violently.

He let out a laugh and looked at her with a glimmer. "No, of course not. Why would I have a problem with you? You're amazing. You're exquisite," he said, shutting her up with his sweet words.

She just rolled her eyes at him while he was sitting a little too comfortably on his seat while his hand was still on her back as he looked at her face when their gang members approached them. Randy sat properly and took his hand away from her when everyone saw it already. "I'll just grab more food," Ray said, excusing herself from their eyes. Randy nodded his head as he looked at her, following her every move with his brown eyes.

"This guy Randall," Vinny said, shaking his head as they all sat at the same table with the Mundos.

Randy broke off from staring at her and looked at his gang members instead. "What did I do?" he asked, acting clueless.

"K, is he dating Ray Mond?" CJ whispered to her boyfriend, which everyone heard anyway, causing them to laugh.

"Chill! I am not dating anyone, bruh," he denied it flawlessly. "I don't do that, man." He shook his head as if he was convincing himself.