Chapter 30: A Friendly Fire

[Hawaii Part One]

[Hawaii Part One]

D-DAY

The morning of December 20th came, and the whole Chang Gang members were getting ready to leave for Hawaii as they were just getting everything fixed.

"Is everyone good?" Mister K's loud voice roared inside the cubby, watching the members get everything. He looked around to see if everyone was there, and his brow arched when he didn't see Ray Mond. "Where is Ray?" he asked, his question was solely targeted to Randy who so happened to be on the phone with Ray.

"Where are you?" they heard him ask Ray through the phone.

"I'm on my way, I swear." She chuckled, not telling him that she was lost.

Knowing how unfamiliar she still is in the city, he chuckled inwardly. "Are you lost, Ray?" He let out another set of laughs. "Should I scoop you up?" he asked, taking his car keys from his pocket. "I'll scoop you up, where are you?" he asked, getting impatient.

"Can you relax?" she yelled, causing him to pull his phone from his ear.

Randy's eyes became playful upon hearing how stressed she was. "How dare you yell at me?" he scoffed, pretending to be annoyed as he started to pace back and forth in the cubby while everyone was just looking at him.

She sighed, still lost. "I'm sorry. It's just you are stressing me out!" she quips.

"Huh?" he exclaimed, making her laugh. "I am stressing you out?" he asked in disbelief. "Where are you at right now?" he asked again.

"I don't know," she said softly as she parked in front of a construction building.

"Okay. Tell me what you see," Randy said as he walked to his car that was inside the cubby.

Ray looked around her. "Uh... I see a color red steel, uh there's also a yellow sign," she said, describing every detail she saw without being straight to the point.

Randy paused, trying to absorb Ray's words. "Huh? The color red steel, a yellow sign? Huh?" He chuckled. "Look, I know this is hard for your brain, but please! Give me a landmark," he said, laughing at her dumbass while playing with the keys in his hand.

She shook her head in dismay. Ray sucks when she's under pressure and she tends to spiral, especially if she knows that a lot of people are waiting for her. "Randy!" she shrieked in a panic.

"Yeah?" he said with a stupid smile plastered on his face.

"Help me! I don't know where I am!" she said as her hands started to tremble. "Please," she said the magic word with her tone that she only uses for Randy.

He let out a sly smile, scratching his brow. "Aight. Share with me your location, man."

"Okay," she said and did what she was asked to do. "Did you get it? Did you get it?"