Chapter 381: A New Day, Wei Xuan in the Moon Child

Começar do início

Everyone's love is different, Brother Yue and Xiao Yangzi should belong to long-term love, fine water and long flow, right? Very plain, but very warm, maybe there will be no ups and downs in life, but they will definitely be happy.

"You know, you really don't understand anything?"

Wei Zeqian shook his head angrily, he had also been crazy about love, right? Although the ending is tragic.

The three meals a day in the palace are undoubtedly lively, only at this time, their family will get together, other time periods, everyone is busy, do not interfere with each other, it seems that the most idle Shen Liang is the child king, six small buns are under his control, fortunately with Yuan Ling and the three of them and Lao Lin to help, otherwise he alone is afraid that it will not be long before he collapses.

"When you go to see Xiao Xuan and Zhong Yun, put on a big gun, don't get the wind cold."

Xia Guo's affairs are still piled up, Pei Yuanxian did not forget to tell Shen Liang before leaving, the reason why he can leave everything every day to concentrate on dealing with Xia Guo's affairs is because Liang Liang They can handle things inside and outside the palace in an orderly manner, even if there is any emergency, he can deal with it, if he is sick, then even if Xia Guo is destroyed, he is not in the mood to care anymore.

"Well, I'm not a child, I'll take good care of myself."

Knowing that he cared about him, Shen Liang not only did not feel annoyed, but warmed his heart.

"Don't be too tired, I'm busy."

Pei Yuanxian leaned over and kissed his forehead, and Shen Da on the opposite side urged with a-like face: "You still can't leave?"

"Yes, your brother is jealous."

"Bastard, who is jealous?"

Every time as long as this is the case, Shen Da will definitely explode, Wei Zeqian, Huo Yelin and Shen Liang's father and son are all powerless to support their foreheads, and they are afraid that they will always be like this in this life.

After sending off Pei Yuanxian and Shen Dafufu, Wei Zeqian also left, the snow fell even more today, Shen Liang and Wei Yue did not take the children, entrusted them to Yuan Ling and the three went to the West Wing together, every day after breakfast, Shen Liang would personally help Wei Xuan's number pulse, determine his recovery status, and play with his and Ling Yucheng's son by the way.

"Brother Xuan, how do you feel today?"

"It's not good, the mouth has faded out of the bird."

Wei Xuan, who was sitting on the bed with a hat, looked at him aggrievedly, he was really not talking nonsense when he was in confinement, he asked himself that he was not a picky person, but he ate the same thing every day, and he didn't put any salt, which was simply a torture in disguise.

"What did I say? At first, one of you laughed at me for being delicate.

Shen Liang said as he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, took his hand to call for him, Wei Xuan quickly smiled when he heard this: "It's not that we haven't experienced it, this experience, I promise not to laugh at you in the future."

"I see, it's that you are all raised too delicate."

Wei Yue couldn't help but interject, when he was in the country before, don't say less salt, just don't put salt, as long as it is to eat meat, they can also eat a few large bowls, okay? Although they can't eat meat several times a year, the only few portions are pitiful.

"Not delicate, my mother often says that Xiao Xuan is too good to feed, and it should be raised a little better."

Twenty-four filial husbands Jun Ling Yucheng could not bear that his daughter-in-law and children were said, and immediately inserted into their conversation.