Chapter 2: A Night in Los Santos

Comincia dall'inizio

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh my god!" I hit his arm and boy was I right that he was toned under that hoodie he was wearing. "Just tell me your number," I said after collecting myself together.

"Okay... okay," he said, chuckling. "(415)178-0819," he said at a fast pace.

Huh? 

"What the fuck! I wasn't ready!" I hissed at him as I immediately added his name to my contacts. "What is it again?" I asked as I got ready to type his number.

"(415)178-0819."

Jesus fucking christ!

"415178... what?"

"0... 8... 1... 9," he said slowly, mockery was very evident in his voice.

I rolled my eyes heavenwards. "Thank you for being so cooperative," I said sarcastically after I saved his number. He just laughed at me and went to his car so I followed him. "Where are we going?" I asked as I got inside.

He turned the engine on before answering, getting ready to drive his hideous neon green car. "We're going to a clothing store," he replied as he started to drive. "We're going to change. We can't be caught in this," he said.

I glanced at him. "Do I have to change as well?" I asked.

He glanced at me. "Yes! Do you plan on robbing a house in that outfit? Because I guarantee you that it's gonna be an easy warrant for you if that cop that we stabbed showed into the house that we're gonna rob," he explained to me.

I scoffed. "Oh! So you're just gonna teach me how to rob, then? Alright, that's cool," I said. Randy taught me how to sign up for houses to rob in that dark alleyway earlier and introduced me to the person who will give us illegal jobs to do—they call him Big Boss, but I didn't expect him to teach me how to do it. "So you are a criminal, huh?" I asked looking at him still.

He looked at me like I asked a weird question and laughed.

What's funny?

"I don't know how to tell you this but I'm gonna tell you anyway. I am Randy Bullet, second-in-command of Chang Gang and one of the best criminals in Los Santos," he said. "I am dangerous, Ray. And I kill a lot of people," he introduced himself and I couldn't look away from him after all that information I just heard.

Killer? He doesn't look like it. Dangerous, however, yes he does. But for some reason, I don't feel afraid of him.

"I belong to a gang named Chang Gang, the biggest gang in the city and probably the strongest one too, I don't know." He shrugged.

Whoa! That is so cool!

"You're in a gang? That's so cool!" I said sheepishly.

We suddenly took a stop at a gas station somewhere North. I didn't even know we already got there because I was too busy staring at him.

I got out of his car and looked around. "Where is this place?" This place looks more like the countryside than the place where Boe lived.

"We're at Harmony," he said. "Go inside that clothing store and change. Go get a mask, too." He pointed to an old clothing store behind me. "Do you have money?" he asked.

What is that stupid question?

"Of course." 

Duh?

I shook my head and went inside the clothing store to buy a disguise. I just grabbed a black long-sleeved shirt and black pants near me and a black mask before walking to the counter. "How much for this?" I asked the cashier.