Chapter 2: A Night in Los Santos

Ray

Ray

"What are we doing here, Randy?" I asked him as we drove slowly to a blue house with a blue Mustang outside after he took me to the dark alleyway, which wasn't dark at all. "Whose house is this?" I asked him again as we got out of his car.

He removed his techno mask. "This is Boe Jangles' memorial house," he simply said.

"Memorial?" I was confused. This place doesn't look like a memorial to me. It looks like it's been taken care of.

Randy turned around and looked at me, sadness was written all over his face.

"Boe Jangles is a member of our gang—Chang Gang, and he was found dead by the cops, so we decided to make his house his memorial because this was his place and this Mustang right here was his favorite car," he said as he touched the hood of the car that was parked in front of Boe's house. "I miss Boe," he said, almost in a whisper.

I looked at his expression and all I could see was sadness and longing in his eyes. Though I was confused about why he took me to Boe's memorial house, I was grateful he did.

Sighing, I went near him. "I know we just met today, but I think you need this." I took a step closer to him,

"W-What are..."

And then I hugged him.

I felt his body stiffen, maybe because he didn't expect a hug coming from a girl, albeit a stranger. Or maybe he just doesn't like hugs, I don't know. "I personally don't know Boe, but I think he's glad to see you visit," I told him as I hugged him with my trembling hands.

My hug lasted for a few more seconds before I finally let go of him when I noticed him standing straight and stiff. I didn't want to suffocate the guy so I let go of him.

I took a closer look at his face because this was my first time seeing his face without a mask after we spent half an hour driving around the city after we went to the dark alleyway.

Why is he hiding this face under that hideous mask?

Randy has white slick back hair, warm brown-greenish rounded eyes, a chiseled jaw, a high-pointed nose, a nicely shaved beard, and thick red lips. He looks so unreal. "You looked good," I told him absentmindedly.

Randy looks arrogant but I really can't blame him. If I were a man and I had his looks, I'd be hella arrogant too.

Randy smirked and raised an eyebrow. "I know. Thank you," he said.

Hm, cocky. I like it.

"Oh wait, can I get your number?" I said as I fished for my phone from my pocket. I almost forgot about that.

A sly smile plastered all over his face and I just rolled my eyes. This guy looks arrogant as fuck. I can't blame him though. "Oh! Are we in that stage now?" he teased me. I could tell he was slowly becoming comfortable with me after we stabbed a cop together.