The Beginning of it All.

Mark was a pretty shy person. He rarely spoke out but strangely had a lot of friends, probably for his personality, he was a kindhearted person, yet..Quiet.

Cesar, was..Well..Different. They hadn't known each other but little do they know they'd be VERY close.

Cesar was a vampire, but Mark didn't know, because they had been outlawed a long time ago..Because, Well, you know why. Mark was just clueless..About it all. It's honestly insane how Mark was just unaware.

"Mark! Hey!" The ravenette walked up to the brunette, smiling brightly.

"I- Oh! Hey Ces..You seem awfully happy, huh?"

"Yeah! I came here to ask a question! How about youuuu..Come to my house!"

Mark froze. He hated Cesars house, it creeped him out a lot, and it made him nervous. He had only been there a couple times..At best, one to two times.

"Y-Your house?..I dunno Cesar..Uhm."

Marks mind was looking for excuses frantically. He didn't want to go to Cesar's house.

"I..Have a project that's due!"

"Oh! You can do it at my house!" Cesar smiled,

Mark knew that the ravenette was just gonna make him go to his house no matter what he said. He let out a sigh of fear.

"Alright..I'll come.."

"Great! I'll make food for us alright?"

"Alright!.."

Mark watched as the ravenette walked away, he felt horrible for trying to avoid going to Cesar's house but he just hated it there. It made his skin crawl. He just wanted to get the day over with.

Many dreadful hours later, Mark was walking with Cesar to his house..He was..Scared..Almost terrified. He was shivering.

"Mark? What's wrong?"

"Oh!..Im..Chilly."

It was basically about to be winter time, so Mark could make that excuse easily.

They walked to his house, Mark still playing the act that he was cold until they eventually arrived at Cesar's house.