97: Holiday

April 7th - Prompt: The cottage

-----------

"Finally, a holiday."

Peter smirked at Edmund as he flopped down onto the nearest bed, dumping his suitcase on the floor.

"I thought school would never end."

"It did drag didn't it." Peter breathed, placing his own suitcase down beside the other bed.

They had all gone to stay in a cottage by the sea for the week, trying to make the most of the summer weather.

"You can say that again." Edmund grumbled, before sitting up and turning to stare out the window. "Anyways, no point just sitting here, I'm going down the beach."

Peter agreed instantly. "I-"

"Peter! Can we go down the beach!"

Peter chuckled as his little sisters voice came floating up the stairs. "Yeah!" He called back. "Hang on, me and Ed are coming!"

Edmund grabbed a jumper from his suitcase before hurrying down the stairs, Peter following with a raised eyebrow. "Do you really need a jumper?" He muttered, but didn't get an answer.

"Is Susan coming?" Edmund asked when he got to Lucy.

"She's just helping Mum with something and then she'll join us." Lucy told him.

Edmund shrugged, before heading out the door, Lucy pushing past him and running off down the path towards the beach.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
This is terrible, I'm very sorry 😂 But there's a better one tomorrow 🥰