September 12

A/N: We're already at 100 entries! Oh my goodness it's hard to believe that I've been doing this for 100 days already! My how time flies when one is having fun. Thank you to everyone who has been reading this book thus far!

Okay, so some of my favorite time periods to read and write about

1) Steampunk (AKA fantasy Victorian Era)

Yes it is a fantasy era, but I absolutely love the aesthetic of this time period. Everything in shades of copper and bronze, with the gears showing rather than being hid beneath a screen and everything using coal and steam rather than electricity like we do today. Of course, there was still electricity, but it was different than what we have now. Edison bulbs as big as someone's fist, robots that look rusted even though you only bought them a day ago, and the whole aesthetic of machinery that seems so odd to imagine thriving in today's day and age.

2) Regency Period

Bridgerton. In one word that's how I would define it. Given I have never actually seen the show, but still. The era of tight dresses and status. Downton Abbey I suppose would also fit in a similar style to this, which I have definitely seen more of. 

3) Medieval Era

The era of kings and queens, knights and dragons. Fearsome battles fought between two warring kingdoms, which some of the best stories stemmed from. Robin Hood is probably one of my favorites from this era though.

4) Ancient History

Ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt is what I mean when I'm talking about this period. Mythology that stemmed from their beliefs in Zeus and Poseidon, the history that came with it, and absolutely everything else.