Introduction

Hey everyone!

 So, I've had this idea for a while but I've been unable to figure out how to actually do anything of this sort of thing. This book is just going to be a mess of writing that I'm going to journal over the next year until June 5, 2022. (I'm starting tomorrow) I'll be writing poetry, imagines that people request, short stories, maybe I'll try my hand at romance (though I suck in this department). 

Most of the writing will come from my own mind, but I won't say no to suggestions or requests. I do have a few rules about requests though as I will not write anything mature that I wouldn't feel comfortable reading myself. If you have a request or anything, you have until June 4th next year to tell me, either in the comments or you can send me a request in the chat. I'm not sure how many posts I'll get out a day, it depends on how many requests I get, but I'm hoping that this will be as fun for you to read as it is for me to write. If I don't get any requests I'll just write whatever comes to mind. I might not be able to get to everyone's (if I end up getting a ton of requests) so please forgive me if I accidentally miss your suggestion.

Please don't be shy to request anything or make suggestions! 

Happy reading and happy June!

~Wildlife4vr