𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭: 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Start from the beginning

| katalina |

"Hey Kat, you ready?" Harley asked I grabbed my juice box that was sitting on the table of my airplane seat. "Do you think the town's changed much?" I asked as we both climbed down the airplane steps and she shrugged. "I'm just happy to be back," She said with a grin as we walked towards the exit.

"So you guys just left me with luggage duty?" Chase groaned as he trailed behind us. "You're carrying a handbag and two backpacks. Stop whining," Harley teased as she took her bag from him and kissed him on the cheek.

Yep. They happened.

It was hell being the third wheel but I learned to talk to other people.

"Luna Kendrick?" A man called as he held my luggage for me and I thanked him as I took it from him. "I go by Katalina now, but thank you," I said politely and he smiled as he gestured to Harley and Chase's luggage and they took theirs from him.

I prefer my birth name so I removed Luna Kendrick from existence. Changed my birth certificate and everything.

"Katalina Király," Harley muttered and I smirked as I turned around. "Yes?" I answered and she shook her head. "No it just has a nice ring to it," She complimented as we walked through the sliding doors.

"But Luna Kendrick will always be iconic," She teased and I rolled my eyes as we went through security. "You guys ready?" Chase asked as he swung his arm over Harley's shoulder and I took a deep breath as I nodded.

We walked through the double doors leading to the main area of the airport and the entire building erupted with screams of cheering fans. My face broke out with a grin as I saw an excited Khloe with Ricky behind her.

"I missed you!" She squealed as she ran towards us and gave me a hug first. "I missed you more!" I smiled and she fiddled with my hair. "Love that you decided to cut it again," She complimented before moving towards Harley.

"Hey! Omg highlights?! So cute! And Chase!" She squealed and her voice ran about a thousand miles a minute as she greeted all of us. "Hey you," I teased as Ricky approached us and he opened his arms for a hug which I accepted.

"I missed you," He said and I pouted. "Of course you did," I shot back and he did a handshake with Chase before greeting Harley.

We walked through the crowd of people and they took pictures and filmed us as we made our way out of the airport and towards the exit.

I sighed in relief as we all piled into the car and Ricky reversed out of his parking space. We all made small talk but I eventually broke the awkwardness.

"Where's Athena?"

Great. Silence.

"Oh she went to one of the training facilities...on the other side of town," Khloe said. "Ouch," Harley muttered. "But don't worry she said she'll be home before we go out for dinner," Khloe added as I stared out of the windows.

Athena's been distant since the day we were "arrested" by the police. A lot was going on back then that never really got sorted out and it just kinda stayed with us.

She hasn't trusted anyone since those days. Dominik screwed her over, Chase messed her up, and I-

Well, I wasn't exactly who I said I was.

We arrived at the house and Ricky helped us unload our stuff and enter the house. "This place is awesome!" Harley gushed as she looked around and I marveled at the level of interior design in the place.

"Well you guys can go upstairs and unpack and then we can just wait for Athena to get back," Khloe said and I lifted two fingers upwards and my luggage lifted itself up the stairs and into my room.