Chapter 93: Road trip?

Please excuse me in this chapter.. my mind is still in haywire after chapter 90 since that chapter was never meant to exist. it was a last minute decision. 

Also keep in mind that Gray is potty trained so he can use the toilet here or just go when the bus stops. I could have explained it during the chapter making but i got tired and i already made the chapters before hand.

-----YOUR POV-----

I watched as my home town was getting further and further away from my sight. I smiled one last time and looked away from the window pulling Gray into my arms. "Im sure going to miss home." I said quietly.
"Its going to be different without Naruto's constant loud mouth to whine all day." Gray grumbled.
"Oh please you only say that because you're not used to him yet." I said scratching his head. He responded with a scoff.
"Alright. Everyone settle down." Aizawa said holding on to the pole beside the driver. "Since we're taking the bus, this will be a long way back home." He paused. "Yes, Yaoyorozu?" I turned my head to Momo who was in the lower bunk, seated in the third seat in the middle row with her hand up.
"If it took us two days and a half to get to Konoha, how long will this take us?" she asked.
"It'll most likely take us five days. If we're lucky, four." He paused. "And that trip cost us 41 hours to get to Konoha." He corrected. "Now in the far back, there are two restrooms complete with showers and toilets. girls take the one on the left, boys you go in the right. Try to waste the water supply in the tank, so everyone is required to take 5 minutes in the shower alone. For the girls safety, Mineta will be last to go in so i can keep an eye on him." I could faintly hear the girls sigh in relief. "Just to be safer, Kaminari, you go before Mineta."
"What?!" He exclaimed making some of my classmates to snicker and giggle at his reaction.
"Now with that aside. In the back you can also find the water dispenser if anyone wants a drink. The pro heroes Wild, Wild Pussycats have all made packed lunches and dinners for you for this day only. So there will be no stops for the whole day. Any questions?"
Kirishima held his hand up. "Yes, Kirishima."
"What if we run out of water in the bathroom? Where will we get more?" He asked pulling his hand back down.
"The tank is big, but not big to last four days out in the road with 20 plus people. There will be designated stops for refills and take outs. Any more questions?"
"Is there any way to charge our phones?" Kaminari asked.
"There are sockets you can use at the edges of the pathways right beside your beds." He pointed. "Any more?"
No one spoke up, "Alright. Get comfy while you still can. I hope you all brought your blankets." He said walking to his seat in front of me right by the door. All might was at the bottom,  across him was Midoriya and Iida was on the top bunk. Across me was Uraraka, beneath her was Mina. behind them was Momo and Jirou then so on and so forth. 

I placed Gray down and opened my bag pulling out my blanket, water bottle and a small dish for Gray. I closed the bag and placed it aside to act as my pillow for later. Then placed the dishes in the compartment in front of me. I pulled out the water and poured a small amount into one dish. My eyes glanced at the two white envelops that Izumo and Kotetsu gave me earlier. I opened the envelop seeing the money with a note. Carefully i pulled out the letter. The letter was short and hand written.

(y/n), I was told you hadn't taken your share yet so i had Izumo and Kotetsu send this for me. I would have done it myself and see you off but i have things to do. I added a bit more since i asked for your help specifically and for the lives you saved during that night. Anyways, im going to keep this short. You'll do just fine. Be smart and make me proud.

-Tsunade

I smiled. I bet Shizune was complaining about the amount of work that had to be done. I folded the letter and placed it on the bed and opened the letter counting my money with out taking them out, i then did the same with the other one. I hummed. Gray crawled beside me looking down at the letter. "How much did you earn?" He asked.
"Right around 2.5 M." I looked at it  shocked. I was expecting it to go about one million since they were two missions but i didn't think it would double! My phone vibrated indicating i had a message. I reached over and opened my phone. The message was from someone who i didn't expect. "Shikamaru?" The message read.