Chapter 180: Mt Myoboku

-----YOUR POV-----

I woke up earlier than i expected. I guess im not that tired considering i was meditating all day yesterday. I sat up and looked at Naruto who slept peacefully. I chuckled at his position, sprawled on my bed, his leg dangling on the floor while he hugged his pillow tightly. I raised my hand and stretched for a bit before fully getting off the bed. I turned to Naruto and carefully placed the blanket over him again. I walked to the bathroom and picked up a watering can and filled it with water. I walked to my balcony and watered my plants checking and took care of them. It would have to be a while before i could use my ginger. It didn't grow as much as i expected it to.

"Maybe some sun light will do you some good." I picked up the pot and placed it by the railing where the sun would most likely shine. Speaking of the sun, it was just barely shining on the horizon. The pale light blue hue on the sky and the cold air moving past plus the smell of greenery. It was almost the same as watching it from the balcony back at home. Sun rises and sunsets are beautiful, i cant choose which ones my favorite.

"Prepared for training?" Gray asked from behind me.

"I guess. I made absolutely no progress what so ever. I dont even know if i can do it."

"You can stop if you want to." He suggested.

"I could but Sasuke is out there right now. He's been training if he was able to kill Orochimaru and now... I just want to be prepared for the worst case scenario."

"That is?"

"Meeting him and having to battle him again." She paused breathing in a shaky breath. "Because, if that does happen, i might be forced to kill him." Gray jumped on the railing and sat down. "I wish it doesn't have to go through that..."

"I guess we'll see that soon then.."

"I guess so."

We stayed there watching the sun rise from the horizon nothing but the sound of wind dancing past the trees and their presence. It wasnt until the sun was blinding our eyes that we decided to retreat back indoors into the comfort of shadows.

"Kitchen?" I suggested.

"Yep." Gray nodded. Together we quietly walked out of the room making sure not to wake Naruto up.

"How much should i cook? Should i pack for lunch or eat in Mt.Myoboku?" I thought out loud.

"What's the food there?"

I shuddered. "Anything that frogs eat." Gray stopped walking so i stopped too. He looked ahead in disgust. "Caterpillars, grasshoppers... Bugs." He gagged.

"Hm. Nope." He shook his head and started walking picking up the pace.

"Yeah. So eat up."

"Haha." He laughed sarcastically.

We made it downstairs and i started cooking. I would pack lunch but i dont want hurt Shima-sama's feelings by not eating her cooking... Then again it was literally bug soup. I think im gonna barf. I'll just cook something we can eat for breakfast and something for later when we come back.

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Naruto's eyes fluttered open. Tiredly he sat up.

"Yo. (Y/n) i had this really weird dream. You were-" he paused staring at the empty space beside him. He turned to Gray but he was nowhere to be seen too.

"Eh?! Did they leave without me?!" He exclaimed. "Or maybe some demons took them!" The more seconds passed the more sensible braincells took over his conscience. He calmed down. "Oh yeah, they could just be downstairs in the kitchen cooking." He pushed the blanket off and kicked his feet off the bed. Putting on his slippers he walked downstairs where his sister and Gray were sharing a conversation about plants, herbs and what not.