Chapter 147: The Master and the student(s)

Sorry if these next few chapters seems rushed cuz it kind of is..

-----YOUR POV-----

Okay, so Izuku is suspended for three school days meanwhile Katsuki is suspended for four days. meaning the suspension doesn't apply on weekends and therefore will continue on next week. Sadly.  Aizawa sensei also told us not to tell them anything. Not going to lie but i kinda feel bad for them. I wonder, if i went with them,  would i have been suspended too? I was planning to go on a midnight stroll too. Anyways, im just looking forward to Naruto's next letter. What i heard, he was with Jiraiya stopping by a hot spring located below a cavern. If i recall correctly he was trying to learn a new technique with chakra natures and frogs.

I chuckled to my self.

I remember my first lesson with chakra natures. It was with Kakashi sensei after that mission with Zabuza and Haku. Not only was i skilled at wind and fire i already learned water too. After that we kept pushing. Earth then lightning. So i guess training with the Uchiha's paid off. After that ice was easy for me to do.

I stretched with my arms up. We had just finished our physical activity which was jogging, boxing we even took a small martial arts class.

"Wooh! That was a good run." Kirishima said all fired up.
"Yeah but you guys were running not jogging." Denki complained.
"Jog faster." Sero said.
"Oh come on. (Y/n) didn't even break a sweat! Not even in the martial arts one." Denki pointed at me.
"Oi don't throw me under the bus!" I said.
"He's right though. How do you do that?" Mina asked. I stared at her.
"When you've trained with Guy sensei." I paused. "This.." I pointed at the floor. "Becomes nothing." I remembered Guy sensei making me run a hundred laps around Konoha. A shiver went down my spine.

A loud screeching sound made me and my friends look up.
"Is that an eagle?" Sero asked.
"What is an eagle going here?" Iida asked.
We watched as the eagle circled around.
"Oh boy." I said looking for my pouch. I pulled out the summoning paper that i used to put on my hand and summon the bird glove.
"What are you doing?" Uraraka asked.
"That's a messenger bird." I said waking to an open space. I placed my thumb and my pointer finger in my mouth and blew out a whistle as i raised my had with the bird glove on it. The bird dived down its talons out ready to grab on to the glove.

It flapped its wings and screeched out mightily finishing its landing

It flapped its wings and screeched out mightily finishing its landing. My eyes widened. This is...

"That's one big bird." Mineta said slightly shaken.
"That's not just any bird its an eagle." Iida corrected.

The bird eyed them then stretched its wings flapping them on the hair before folding them back down showing off its size.

"Careful now. Eagles are carnivores so they eat meat. It might end up eating you." Sero teased making Mineta hide behind someone.

I eyed the bird. "What are you doing here?" I wondered confused.

"What is it?" Shoto asked.
"This isn't Naruto's messenger bird. It's not from Konoha either." I said petting the birds neck the reached to its back where a pouch was. I opened it reaching for the  note inside.