Chapter 33: "Thank you"

-----YOUR POV-----

I ran looking for Kakashi-sensei. If i hurry i still might be able to catch him. I ran through the P.E. grounds and even went through the school halls. Students where staring at me weirdly. Maybe i should have changed before left but i might lose Kakashi-sensei if i changed. So i pulled up the mask that was attached to my costume and continued to run looking for him. Up ahead by the exit i saw kakashi-sensei his usual lazy slumped posture with his hands tucked in his pockets, i shouted his name to catch his attention.

He turned around and looked at me. "(Y/n)." He said watching me run up to him.
"You're not staying for the night sensei?"
"Hmm. I don't know." He said in thought.
"You should rest up, i know you should be heading back to Konoha and back to Team 7 but its too dangerous to be going home alone and at night! Not even to mention your Chakra levels." I smiled.
"Im touched. You care." He tilted his head and said it in more like a sarcastic and fake tone.
"Shut up, Sensei. A team is always concerned for one another. Even if i am with Team 10 now!" I placed a hand on my hip scolding him.
"Ah! Right." He smiled and chuckled. "Then i guess i have no choice but to stay for the night." He petted my head "You've certainly have grown immensely." I looked up at him "You're no longer the troublemaker of Konoha anymore." He smiled.
"If you want me to cry you're doing a good job." I said rubbing my eye.
"Ah Kakashi. I see (y/n) was able to catch up." Asuma-sensei said coming over.
"He'll be staying for the night." I said pointing at Kakashi-sensei.
"I see she convinced you?" Asuma-sensei smiled cigarette still between his lip.
"She made a compelling argument." He said.
"Hmp." I stuck my tongue out and ran back towards the building.
"I need to change and Recovery girl needs me. Ill see you guys later!"

-----------------

I had already changed back into my uniform and i was now standing in front of the infirmary. I knocked on the door and opened it when i heard 'come in' on the other side. "Sorry im late. I had a talk with my senseis." I said walking over to the old lady sitting in front of a monitor. "It's quite alright. I have already healed some of their injuries though they need to build up stamina for me to fully heal them." She swiveled from her seat and faced me. I looked over to the two boys who where unconscious on the bed. "Let me help you at this rate they wont be able to leave till sundown." I said. Recovery Girl smiled at me. "You're too kind. Please." She motioned at the two boys. "You are a great help! I was afraid i would go home late today, i have some work to do." I smiled while walking over to Izuku's side hovering my hand on his torso and began healing. "Im always glad to help." I looked at her, she smiled back and laughed. "That you are." She walked towards the door her steps accompanied by the clacking of her giant syringe that she uses as a walking cane. "You know your way around the infirmary. Do whatever you can to help your classmates." I looked at her confused. "Where you going, Recovery Girl?" "I'll just be going to the teachers lounge, i'll be right back." she waved and exited the room leaving me with these two. I sighed and continued my work on Izuku, shifting from his torso then to his limbs. I hummed, pleased with my work then i walked over to grab a bowl and some fresh towels in the sanitary cabinet. I walked to the bathroom sink and rinsed the towel with lukewarm water before pouring some into the bowl.

I walked back to Izuku's side and placed the bowl on the table beside the bed, grabbing the towel and twisting the excess water i proceeded to wipe most of the dirt off him. Pushing back his hair i gently patted his face with the towel making sure not to wake him up. Although he's peacefully sleeping he was still pretty jacked up. Few scratches and bruises here and there. I smiled and placed the towel back in the bowl and looked back at him i smiled patting his head.

"Hmmm."

I started combing his hair with my fingers rearranging it.

'Maybe a pony tail?' I brought his hair up and held it together like a ponytail. I snickered and rearranged it again.
'Maybe.. Slicked back?' I did so and snickered some more.
'Side bangs?'