Chapter 122: Shota Aizawa

------ NO ONE'S POV -----

(y/n) didn't say anything, instead she reached to her pocket and grabbed a kunai before pushing him off her and slashed the kunai at him forcing him to move back. The clone with Ukai gently placed him down leaving him in their care. She turned to Gray and the cat climbed on her, turning into her cat cloak version. Golem slammed his hand on the ground and (y/n) was immediately covered by lumps of rocks covering her from her feet to her neck. Before she could move she felt the walls tighten around her.

"GAH!!" She blurted out raising her head at the sudden compression around her body. The clone along with Gray stepped out and punched the rocks around the original away, freeing her. She stood up and moved her joints loosening them up, after that tight squeeze they needed it. Both the clone and gray charged at the golem, fighting them in anyway they could while both (y/n)'s hands reached to her back pocket pulling out ten kunais, one on each finger she had. She had never tried this before but she guessed it was about time anyway. She raised her hands and threw the kunais one by one and with one swift movement of her arms and fingers she could control her kunais to go in any direction she wanted it to go. This was her version of chakra threads since she couldn't do chakra threads. Using the kunais she stabbed them in between the layers of rocks he had on his body and pulled him in flying towards her. She jumped and kicked him away sending him flying back to where he was. With the kunais still stuck on Golem she pulled him back to her and slammed him on the ground behind her then back to where he was. She pulled the kunais back catching them successfully with each finger. Gray ran back beside the original and the clone vanished.

"That was cute." a voice echoed through the halls. Cho, the butterfly villain floated in, her strong wings flapping in the air creating a harsh breeze. Gray climbed on (y/n)'s shoulder and hissed at the bug lady. "He's cute too. Mind if i take him?" She asked teasingly.

"Really?" (y/n) said sighing. She looked at the wall. She could easily punch the wall and run to safety but what if the structure was strong or not, remembering the ceiling above her suddenly suddenly collapsing. Her best choice was to plow through. Fire style? She wanted to stop them not kill them. So what else? Ash bomb wouldn't work either since the wind is on her side. Wind on wind then.

(y/n)'s hand formed like she was holding something until a small bright blue orb formed from her hands growing bigger and bigger. The sound of winds blowing in highspeed echoed through seemingly coming from the small blue orb she had in her hand. She charged towards the butterfly raising her hand to slam the rasengan to the girl. Golem slammed his hand to the floor and a wall emerged from the ground covering his accomplice. She quickly jumped back upon seeing the rock wall in front of her. Careful not to get touched. It almost acted like Gaara's sand. He could squish people to death with those rocks. He also uses it to cover his body from any outside injuries.

She clicked her tongue and went back in her pouches grabbing the kunias from earlier. She repeated what she did earlier slashing and slicing at them. It looked like she was doing some sort of kung fu steps, moving her arms mostly as the stepped forward, each kunai connected with steel wires each controlled by a separate finger.

"ENOUGH!" Cho yelled cutting the steel wires from some of the kunais making them drop on the floor with a metallic clang. (y/n) Raised her hands up and quickly retracted the kunais back. Two.. Out of ten she was missing two. She eyed the two kunais on the ground.

"Gray."
"Hm?"
"Are there anymore people?"
"None so far. I didn't get to see well either cuz that rock guy came out of nowhere and started chasing me."
"I need you to go back and be sure. Take a kunai with you."
Gray sighed in defeat. "Fine."

She charged again flipping doing summersaults, moving as fast as she could to distract them and keep their focus on her. Gray jumped down and grabbed a kunais with his mouth then ran away. Cho inhaled deeply and spat while substances out of her mouth and stuck itself on (y/n).