Chapter 80: Will of fire! Part 2

I was supposed to update this along with the last chapter but my damn wifi died..

And im still pissed. 💢💢

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

(Y/n) sighed and reached for the sword behind her. "I didn't want to resort to this but unfortunately" She paused as she positioned the sword in front of them placing the blade on her other hand's palm.

"I dont have much time."

She looked at them preparing to make a move. Meanwhile her friends panicked when she drew out a blade. They gulped in fear of being (y/n)'s first bloodshed. Of course they didn't believe it but with her looking at them with a sword in hand, it's kind of hard. The thought crossing their minds.

"So I'll end this quickly."

What?!

---

Midoriya tackled (y/n) but instead was flopped on the ground

Midoriya tackled (y/n) but instead was flopped on the ground. Hissing in pain he looked at to where she was only to see her standing still it was then he noticed the other (y/n)s that followed her movement.

She charged towards her classmates. She moved too fast for their eyes all they could see was a blur travelling behind them. She raised her sword up in the air and knocked them out cold with the back end of the sword. One by one they fell unconscious. Everyone except-

(This is if you chose this character to fall last. Sorry but im not including Momo in this.. I legit have no clue wat to put if she had her own scene)

-----Izuku Midoriya

Izuku watched as (y/n) knocked them out. She held out her arm and caught them mid air before setting them slowly on the ground. She then turned to last one who was still awake. Izuku knew he couldn't outrun her. He knew she was strong too. Talking didn't work what chance can it do now? Midoriya panicked as she stepped closer. His options were running low and there was nowhere else to go. So he did what his guts told him to do.

"DON'T DO IT!" He ran up to her and engulfed her in a tight hug as his tears poured down his face. He felt her stop moving and just stood there.
"Don't do it." He shakily said again. "Please.."

"Izuku.." She whispered her name as she brought her arms wrapping around his body.

"I can't... I've almost lost you once. What if this time..." He paused and sobbed quietly as he laid his head on her shoulder. It was painful for her to see him like that. She fought back the tears as they began streaming down.

"Izuku.." but she had already mad up her mind.

"Please." He begged again.

"I'll come back. I promise." He jolted up by her response and looked at her. She looked back at him cupping his cheek.

"Im sorry."

Izuku's was knocked out cold.

-----Ejirou Kirishima