Chapter 118: (y/n).. (m/n).. what?

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Some were on their knees looking at the ground apologetically while, others like Bakugou, angrily glared at (y/n) grumbling under his breath as he rubbed his head.

"If you would have just let me continue talking this wouldn't have happened!" (Y/n) scolded.

"What was that?" Momo asked.

"That was (m/n).. well, it was still me but Principal Nezu and i gave him a name when we went out to eat at some restaurant." She scratched her head recalling the events after that.

"How were we supposed to know you could change your appearance?"  Denki asked hissing as he rubbed his head.

"If i can transform myself to different looking woman i can also do men." She closed her eyes and sighed. "I can also disguise myself as animals or inanimate objects."

"Can you turn into one of us?!" Mina asked in awe. 

"Well.." She scanned her classmates looking for a suitable copy. Her eyes landed on Kirishima. "Ejirou." She called.
"Wha?- Me?" He pointed at himself.
"Stand straight and still." She said staring intensely trying to capture all of his features.
"Can you turn to the side?" She asked.
"Uh.. Okay." 
(y/n)'s intense stare running up and down his body made him blush. He stared at the floor tensing up trying not to overthink the situation.
"Okay!" She brought her hands together meanwhile Kirishima spun back looking at (y/n). She exploded into a cloud of smoke and when it cleared she had turned into a carbon copy or Kirishima.

 She exploded into a cloud of smoke and when it cleared she had turned into a carbon copy or Kirishima

"Aye." She said smiling proudly at them.
"WOAH!!!" They exclaimed inching closer to (y/n) Inspecting the false Kirishima.
"KIRISHIMA!" Denki exclaimed looking at his friend as he pointed at (y/n). "ITS A CARBON COPY!!"
Kirishima only stared back thinking if that's what his hair looked like...
"I can also change the clothes, add accessories and change Ejirou's age." (y/n) Said.
"Age?" They looked at her confused.
She chuckled and looked at Kirishima. "Im going to change into what i think you looked like as a child." 
"Eh?" Kirishima didn't even have the time to react because before he could speak (y/n) already brought her hands together and like she said, she transformed into what he would look like as a kid.

" "Eh?" Kirishima didn't even have the time to react because before he could speak (y/n) already brought her hands together and like she said, she transformed into what he would look like as a kid