Chapter 32: His weakness

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

They continued to watch the battle between Master and Disciple on the screen in front of them. Kicks, flips, slashes and dodges filled the screen, The camera couldn't capture a solo shot of either one of the two because of how fast they were moving. Time moved fast but none seemed to notice it. Aizawa walked into the room "Satou, Kirishima. It's time for your practical exam." He called out he noticed the two's gaze and followed it leading to (y/n) battle.
"What about (y/n)'s battle sir? I though we'd only get thirty minutes each?" Kirishima asked. 
"Yes but there has been some minor changes. (y/n) and her teacher's battle might go on for a while. The thirty minutes doesn't apply to them. He personally asked to extend their time."
"And you agreed? Isn't this kind of unfair?"
"Maybe but i didn't accept his request. Principal Nezu did." Aizawa defended.
"Then that means he's literally testing her." Midoriya said looking at the screen.
"What better way to see how one improved than to fight them head on." Todoroki said.
"Right." Aizawa said and turned to Kirishima and Satou. "Come now you two. Cementos is waiting." They both whined but followed him out the door to their battle.

(y/n) was caught off guard and got kicked on her back sending her tumbling forward. She turned around and Kakashi was standing with her sword in hand. "Not holding back you say?" He looked at her sword. "You haven't used this once." he threw the sword at her. She held out her palms and caught the sword twirling it and redirecting its aim to the ground beside her. The sword cut through the ground.

 The sword cut through the ground

(Master shifu dis shiz)

She looked at him and as did he. 

"She caught the sword?!" Mineta exclaimed. 
"No. She merely redirected the sword away from her." Todoroki said.
"Tai jutsu?" Ino asked out loud.
"She managed to use it for defensive use. Im impressed." Asuma said smiling.
"Taijutsu? What's that?" Midoriya asked.
"Its a combat skill, technique or system of martial art using body movements. You know it as Hand-to-hand combat." he paused. "But using it as a shield and redirect it must have took many hours to perfect."
Shikamaru huffed amused. "Thank the Hyugas, Neji and Hinata. They were the one's who taught her. Maybe throw in Lee in there for extra credit." Azuma hummed. They continued to watch in silence apart form Choji's occasional chip crunch and muffled chews.

(shh. ive put a restraint on Katsuki, i don't want Choji to go on a rampage because of the ash blonde bomb.)

Kakashi had his kunai in hand while (y/n) pulled out the sword from the ground and both began to charge at each other clashing their weapons creating a small spark here and there. This time it was (y/n) who did most of the attacks, all Kakashi could do was step back to dodge and block her in coming attacks. Kakashi flipped backwards putting some distance as soon as she was far away her.

 Kakashi flipped backwards putting some distance as soon as she was far away her