Chapter 154: The Announcements!!!

-----YOUR POV-----

With  the exams done everyone was ready to to get back to our normal lives. By that i meant getting back to school. That would be the case if Principal Nezu hadn't announced a change of plans earlier during the school's opening.

"LISTEN EVERYONE!" Iida called out to us with his usual hand chops. "Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds." Honestly he was like herding us.

"You're the one who's not in line." Sero said teasing the poor class rep.

"The delima of a class rep." Iida said to himself.

I chuckled. It was moments like these that made me smile early in the morning. Although it would have been better if Izuku and Katsuki were here. That is of course if only Monoma would stop bugging my classmates i could have laughed in peace.

"Class 1A.." As expected. The devil himself. Neito Monoma was already at it. "I hear there were two! TWO STUDENTS WHO FAILEDTHE PROVISIONAL LICENSING EXAM!" He said with a smug grin.

I sighed meanwhile Sero and Kaminari took a few steps back from Monoma's loud yelling and boastful yet teasing laugh.
"He's crazy as usual." Kaminari said.
"Imagine him with caffeine." I mumbled to myself in a sigh.
Tetsutetsu came towards me greeting me. "I haven't seen you since fourth kind! How have ya been?" He asked with a cheerful smile.
I smiled back. "Im good. How about you? How was the exam?" We continued talking minding out own business. 
"So you were the only one to fail again?" Kirishima asked butting in.
"Again? Like with the final." I stared confused. Monoma laughed then turned around.
"What was that?" Kirishima asked.
"We all passed!" He announced making the three boys stand there stunned. "We pulled ahead of you class 1A."
"Im sorry everyone, it's my fault." Todoroki said turning away.
"They're the one turning into a competition, so don't worry about it." Kirishima tried to comfort.
"Yeah yeah, congratulations and all but can you not Monoma?" I stepped in.
"Ah, Uzumaki. heard you passed! Congrats!" He offered his hand. I grabbed his had had shook his.
"Likewise." I smiled. Well, that was a change of attitude. 
A short blonde girl approached. She had big blue eyes and two horns that pointed upwards. She was too adorable not to be noticed.
"According to teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together this semester. Im looking forward to it!" She smiled. 

Cute...

Monoma approached the girl and whispered something. Then...
"I''ll beat you up so bad you wont be able to get back up!" She said to Kaminari and Kirishima.

She turned her head to Monoma as if she was looking for his approval, He laughed sending her a thumbs up.
"MONOMA WHAT THE HELL?!" I grabbed his collar and shook him but all he did was continue on laughing.
"Don't teach her weird phrases." Kendo came and chopped his neck knocking him out cold.
"Thanks for keeping him still." Keno smiled, thanking me.
"No problem. I should thank you for stopping him for the trouble he could have cost." I smiled back. She shook each others hands and continued catching up until.

"Hey, some of us are trying to get get through back here." Someone complained. I looked at me classmates, mainly, Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari who were in the middle of the hallway. 
"IM SO SORRY!" Iida apologized then motioned for us to get a move on. "Come now, everyone, save your chit chat for later. You're causing trouble for everyone." He said. He sounded like a mom with us being the kids. The thought alone made me chuckle.

"Don't show me how uncool you are." He said continuing on walking.
"Shinsou." Tokoyami acknowledged the male passing through.
"Isn't he her guy that fought (y/n) during the sports festival?"
"That guy looks... Like the buffed up a bit." Sero observed.
"That's no way to talk to a friend." I said looking at Shinsou.
He looked at me surprised at first but then he smiled.
"(y/n)."
"Hiya Hitoshi." I waved walking along beside him. "So, im uncool now?" I asked.
"What? No. I didn't mean you." He blabbered then paused. "Sorry." He apologized.
"No. no. You're fine. i was just teasing." I smiled innocently.