Chapter 165: A close call

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

They watched as the sobs and grunts died down into nothing but silence. (y/n) slowly turned her head to the side. She moved her hand, picked up the sword its holster. She eyed it for a bit before raising it up with the blade down on her lap.

"(y/n)?" Aizawa and All Might called out hoping to snap some sense back into the student.

"I wont let you out!" (y/n) yelled raising the sword and lunged it down.

"(y/n)!"
"No!" A hand gripped her wrist stopping her from doing so. She looked up and found that hand belonged to none but herself.

"You think you can escape that easily?" The voice asked but this time it sounded more realistic. More... Her. "You're coming with me!"

The girl went limp still on her knees. Her head was lowered so they couldn't see her face.

(y/n) opened her eyes and was someplace different but familiar. It looked like long halls with pipes and tubes that lead to different halls. She continued moving forward until she stepped into a room with a large red and gold gate. "I have been waiting." The voice sang. The seal was still present up high.

A smaller door swung open.

"Come in." She said. A gush of wind blew (y/n) pushing her into the cage. The door slammed shut locking itself.

(y/n)'s limp body hadn't moved since she dropped the sword. She was breathing so that was that but the long singular chakra tail swayed back and forth along with what looked like long  ears.
"Oh no." Katsuyu said catching the two teachers attention.
"What is it?"
"The tails are sprouting. It seems as if she lost her consciousness." The slug said worriedly. "Gray you idiot where are you?"
Aizawa grabbed his scarf but Katsuyu stopped him. "If you restrain a jinchuriki before it has finished its transformation, your restraints will be all for nothing. The junchuriki is known for their corrosive chakra that is able to break free of all its restraints as soon as it finishes a transformation. I suggest you save it."
"All of the restraints?" All Might asked.
"All. So far there has not been a single record of a fool proof restraint towards a junchuriki." Katsuyu said.

(y/n)'s skin started to peel off. A familiar scene for All Might but not so for Aizawa. The smell of blood grew stronger as it circled around its owner like a mist.
"Where the hell is that cat?!"

The mist grew more and more and its movements grew more erratic. (y/n) leaned forward and pushed herself up crouching. She lifted her head and stared at All Might and Aizawa from behind the mist. The mist finally covered her body until she was no longer visible in a matter of seconds the 4 tails emerged.

She raised her head up high and let out a gastly roar. Their skin crawled. Its four long swiping tails hit nearby trees effortlessly knocking them down to the ground. She turned around and swiped the broken trees away with her arm. Suddenly a long grey scarf surrounded her torso and four tails binding them tightly. (Y/n) struggled clawing the binds before turning to its owner.

All Might rushed in with his muscle form punching her square on the face. The hero looked ahead towards his student unsure of what to do next.
"(Y/n) snap out of it!" All Might said. The beast growled struggling to move its arms. She took a step forward dragging Aizawa behind her. She spun around and as a result lifted Aizawa off the ground headed straight for All Might. The two clashed and tumbled towards a tree. The restraints loosened around her. She bent down on all fours and faced them, a fifth tail grew.

"You two better stand up. Im sensing another spike of chakra this time is higher than the last." Katsuyu warned.
"A spike?" Aizawa groaned standing up.
"That's a fifth tail!" All Might pointed out.
"What happens with five tails?" Aizawa asked the slug that was attached to All Might's shoulder.
"Naruto and (y/n) haven't been past four tails. This is new territory we have yet to document." Katsuyu said.
"Damn it." Aizawa cursed.