Chapter 126: After effects

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

It was early in the morning for the inhabitants of 1-A dorm. Iida was waking up everyone in the dorm getting them in line for their first day back to school.

"Everyone should be finished doing whatever you have to do in the bathroom within 20 minutes!" He said in a commanding tone and a whistle in his mouth his hands chopping the air signaling them and guiding them to their designated baths. While everyone was busy preparing, staff from the UA cafeteria was already cooking the class's breakfast in their kitchen. 

Once everyone was dressed and had already eaten they were forced to form a line by none other than their class representative, Tenya Iida. 
"Iida come on! We're 30 minutes early for the first class!" Denki groaned sadly.
"I have to say he's right." Sero yawned.
"Mineta even passed out right now." Kirishima pointed at the sleeping grape head on the floor.
the girls were trying to stay awake too.
"Bakugou is more pissed than usual too." Ojirou said.
"Just hurry up four eyes before i blast you to outer space!" Bakugou yelled.

Iida was busy counting and his expression changed. "Where is (y/n)?"
"Come to think of it i didn't see her in the bath." Asui said.
"In fact i didn't see her come out of her room at all." Momo said. They looked at the table and saw a plate of food left untouched which could only belong to their missing classmate. Before anyone could comment the front door burst open by Aizawa some of the teachers in UA and Recovery Girl.

"Where is (y/n)?!" Aizawa demanded in a panicked state. If the class wasn't awake yet, they definitely were now. Iida gave a salute greeting the teacher.
"All Might!!" Deku exclaimed waking up.
"We were just discussing that right now sir."
"She could still be in her room." All Might said.
"Then lets go." Midnight said.

The teachers rushed up to the fifth floor. They stood in front of (y/n)'s room listening in but they heard nothing. Aizawa knocked  three times then a loud bang and scratching sounds could be heard from the other side. He twisted the knob but it was locked.
"Stand back!" The Heroes took a step back Aizawa kicked down the door harshly forcing it to open. Gray leaped forward and ran out the room as quickly as he could. He dodged the hands of students that wanted to pick him up. He was panicking was only did what came on instinct.
"Gray! What's wrong?" Midoriya asked but the cat was terrified and had his back arched and his fur stood up making him seem bigger that he originally was.
Kouda walked up to the cat and talked calmly.
"What is it what happened?" He asked Gray's eyes slowly calmed down and so did his breathing.
"It's (y/n). She's.."

The teachers went in her room finding nothing out of the ordinary. Aizawa stood beside her bed her thick blanket sprawled out forming a lump. Midnight checked her bathroom.
"Nothing."
All Might checked out the porch. "Nothing."
Aizawa reached down at the blanket and pulled it away revealing (y/n).

"Aizawa reached down at the blanket and pulled it away revealing (y/n)