Chapter 14: First Training

this is just a filler, all training before the sports festival starts you can skip this chapter though.
cuz my writing sucks i'm 90% sure you wont understand everything that happens in the fight scenes here. 

----------------------

Training has been intense since the news of U.A Sports festival, Everyone seems so fired up too. Today we were in the P.E. Grounds training. Everyone  was in the center doing what ever it is they're doing. I, however, was separated "All done." Shikamaru said after drawing a rectangle on the ground. We were by the trees in the far corner as not to disturb the others during their training. "Let's start. How about you spar with Ino."  "Okay." I walked to the makeshift ring and faced Ino.

'First analyze the opponent. Ino Yamanaka, she's smart, specializes in mind-affecting techniques and sensory reception. The moment Asuma-sensei says start i need a way to confuse and block her from locking on me. '

"START." Ino's hand was moving upwards she was about to use her mind transfer. I quickly summoned 20 Shadow clones surrounding her then we used smoke release jutsu to block her sights. She was about to jump out of the fog , i sent one of my clones punching her from above sending her back down. My clones called her from different directions and i watched her stand and spin in confusion in all the smoke. I snuck beside her punching her side then i went back into the smoke. "ow hey!" she spun around towards the direction i went. Coming from behind her i punched her on the shoulder as i made my self fly past above her. Another one of my clones ran downwards and hit her knee causing her to fall backwards. One struck down hitting her jaw . My hits grew more and more rapid making the air blow away the smoke. I hit her one last on the head up and above, she fell down on her knees, one hand stuck behind her while the other was stuck in place. "What you didn't notice is while you remained on your spot the more vulnerable you become."  i landed on the spot where i stood before the match started. She was tied with wires that connected to the ground with paper bombs that would go off when something moves the wire. I looked to the side right at her and raised my kunai staring at her. She was shaking "W-what is this?" "Bang." i said imitating an explosion.

"Alright that's enough." Asuma-sensei said. I threw the kunai towards the wire that was around her neck. Ino gasped and closed her eyes. I snickered at her expression she blinked in confusion "Did you really think i placed actual paper bombs?" "I got caught up, Okay?!" she said trying to deny her  embarrassment. "(y/n) that was a little too close you think?" Asuma-sensei  said sounding worried.
"Hmp. It was payback." she looked at me surprised.
"You're still on about that?!"
"Yes!"
"Oh please you liked it!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"I absolutely did not!"
"You should be thankful i might have given you a future boyfriend." she teased making me blush remembering Bakugou's face.
"AAYYIEE!!  See that blush?!" she shrieked and jumped fangirling. 
"SHUT IT!" i said covering my face still glaring at her. She continued to tease me.
"Why i oughta.." i said through gritted teeth as i stomped towards her. 

She ran away and hid behind Asuma-sensei "get back here!" i chased her around Asuma-sensei "Heh, you guys still act like kids." he said smiling remembering team 10's fondest memories.

Yamato-sensei came up to us "You guys finished?" we stopped and greeted him "Just finished." "Great. The principal is calling for us." Asuma-sensei nodded and looked at us. "You can train but no jutsus i don't want any damages here." we nodded and gave our 'yes sirs'. 

"I'll go sit with Shikamaru and Choji." "alright." i waved and walked to the center of the makeshift ring. I stood there taking a deep breath and started to stretch. I pulled my leg backwards and pulled it just so my heel taps my head. After stretching i did a couple kung fu and taekwondo training. A few jumps, kicks, punches and a combination of the three. Then i proceeded to train myself using the wooden bagua dummy and pulled it to the center.

I began to hit my arm with the sticks on the middle when i it the stick on the top part though the head moves moving the sticks towards me

I began to hit my arm with the sticks on the middle when i it the stick on the top part though the head moves moving the sticks towards me. Some i blocked some i dodged by ducking my head or leaning backwards just enough so i can continue my attacks.

This went on for about almost 2 hours. I dragged it back to its original spot and pushed a boulder towards the ring. I set up about 8 targets in the trees and behind the boulder then picked up some kunais. I then undo my headband and placed it over my eyes.

8 targets.
8 kunais.
I walked to the middle and placed one kunai on each of the spaces between my fingers.

I took off and jumped upwards to do a long flip. Halfway through the flip i started to throw them. After finishing all 8 of the kunais i landed back down on my feet. I stayed in the position for a while, to catch my breath.

"That was so cool!" I stood up and took off the headband. I saw Shikamaru with Ino and Choji standing beside him with my classmates looked back with surprised look. I walked towards them "show off." Shikamaru said. I stuck my tongue out at him and faces my classmates. "yeah?" "Sir Aizawa called is to go in." We all walked back inside and the hours went by squick, as did the days.

Soon after it was the day.

U.A. Sports Festival.