Chapter 19: Shinsou?

-----YOUR POV-----

The weekend came fast, after waking up i went out of my room just to see what everyone was up to. "Good morning there kiddo." Asuma-sensei said, i noticed he was packing something along with Shikamaru. "You guys are going somewhere?" Asuma-sensei nodded Shikamaru stepped in "We're just going back to Konoha to file in a report to Lady Tsunade, we'll be back by tomorrow night." "Be safe out there." he chuckled "Yeah yeah. We will." "Alright Shikamaru. Lets go." Asuma-sensei turned to me "Take care of the others while we're gone." "Will do!" i smiled. Walking with them to the gate "Say hi for my brother for me!" i smiled brightly the nodded and waved back, i watched them as they left. 

I walked back in the house and back into my room flopping on the bed. My room wasn't too over the top just a bed in the corner, a work desk with a small lamp beside it then a cabinet my the foot of my bed, a carpet here and small poster and a couple of picture frames. Just the basics. By this time my wounds have gotten better but not fully healed. I could talk better, my arm was healing well. I took off the bandage on my arm and the one around my throat. I clenched my fist, popped a few fingers and my shoulder trying to feel my muscles. There where still a couple burns but most of my skin regained its original state. Sometime it can be really handy having the Kyuubi inside but it was just too dangerous to be with people. I stood up and went to the bathroom taking off the bandage on my right eye. It still hurt but just like everything else it was healing well it just need to cover it cause of the open wounds. I took off my clothes and folded it neatly before going in the shower. 

After the shower i dried myself and wore a lose black tank top and a loose orange jogging pants that i stole from Naruto. hehe. Now i was looking for a bandage for my eye. "Hey Ino, do we have bandages? And an eye patch maybe?" Ino bursted out of her room. "I forgot to buy some more!" She went back in and got changed, she ran to me  and gripped my shoulders. "let me see your wounds so i know what to buy." I couldn't react, she moved her face closer to my neck inpecting it, moving to my side lifting my hair looking at my back part. "um Ino?" i squeaked looked at her she was so close to my face. "P-personal space, maybe?" i yelped as she lifted my shirt. I pushed my shirt back down and slapped her hand. "Ino what the hell?" "Okay i'll be back shortly and i'll go buy some take out for lunch." she said walking to the door putting her shoes on and left. I just stared at the door weirded out by what happened. I sighed and went back to my room. i looked through my stuff incase there was any spare bandages. I opened my bag looking in deep only to find a box with a letter tied with a light pink ribbon. I placed it on the desk and untied it i looked at both sides of the neatly folded note 

'To (y/n)'

Dear (y/n)

           We planned this to you a bit sooner, but hey, better late than never. Think of this as a thank you gift from when you saved Izuku and Ochako during the Entrance  exam, or that time from the Battle Trial with Bakugou. Iida said he could tell you were a great person at first glance he was part of this plan too. If it werent for you we wouldn't know what to do during the USJ incedent. Good thing you stopped them right then and there! You've never failed to make us smile.

We hope you like it. Its not much. 

We already went ahead and placed in out numbers and the numbers of our classmates. They knew about it too. Basically the whole class knew everyone contributed. Well not everyone.. i Guess you already know who. 

Sincerely Yours,

The Trio and Class 1-A!♥♥