Chapter 11: What the Jinchuriki?!

YOUR POV

"I had a great poop this morning, those things should stick all day" Mineta was the first one to break the silence. "That was an information that no one needed to know. But thanks." i commented. "Great job back there thought" i sent him a thumbs up "To be complimented by a woman." he trailed of blushing. "I-."

"We're lucky that was all for them." Midoriya spoke, i noticed that he broke his thumb and biddle finger i looked at him feeling bad. "Izuku. I'm sorry i made you use your quirk." "i-its fine if it wasn't for your quick thinking we would have been stuck there." yeah i doubt that.
"Instead of reflecting on the past why not focus on what we should do next." Asui said. Midoriya pointed at the shore "It would be best for us to follow the shore and avoid the central plaza as we head towards the exit."
"That's true. Sir Aizawa has drawn a lot of villains to the plaza." Asui said
"I think sir Aizawa overexerted himself jumping into the crowd to protect us." he said.
"I think so too."
"Oi! Don't tell me you guys are.." we didn't respond i'm sure Mineta got his answer.
"Stupid!" he said.

While they continued talking i made my way over to the shore and knelt down and pulled out a scroll opening it on the ground. I placed my thumb on my teeth and bit on it drawing blood, placing it on the scroll i summoned some slugs. "How did you?" i looked over to the three who were staring at me. "Summoning Jutsu..." they just nodded. "That's awesome though!" Midoriya said "Yeah. But it requires blood." i said showing them the cut i made. Mineta shuddered. They got out of the water and joined me. I picked up Katsuyu off my shoulder and placed her on my hand "Hey sorry to call you at a time like this but could you heal my friends?" she looked at me. 

"How the hell is a slug going to heal us?" Mineta laughed. Katsuyu snapped her head towards Mineta "I'm more than just a slug you know!" she scolded. "Ehhh?! It talks?!" Midoriya exclaimed. "Watch your manners! Im a 'she' not an 'it'." she looked away and hummed. "Katsuyu-sama i'm sorry for how they react its just they're not used to seeing you guys. Just please heal them." after a while of pleading she said yes. I gave one to each of them and i warned her about Mineta..

---------

"Hey Midoriya, we're just here to see how things are doing right?" Mineta asked "I know, We'll run away the instant it seems dangerous." we peaked over the edge to see that Sir Aizawa was battle against two villains grabbing them with his scarf and throwing them on the ground with him landing swiftly on them. The hand guy charged at him, Aizawa was supposed ho hit him in the abdomen but he caught Sir Aizawa's elbow. Its started to decay and fall on the ground. His skin fell too showing his muscles. He punched the guy and jumped away. More villains came trying to land a hit on sir Aizawa. He was having a hard time counter attacking the villains moves but he managed. then the giant Man-bird stood behind Sir Aizawa. Next thing we saw there was blood everywhere.

Sir Aizawa was pinned to the ground by the man bird smashing his head on the ground creating a crater just about bigger than his head. He's losing blood! I cant just sit here and do nothing. My feet where itching to get out the water. "i-its my ninja way..
" i whispered to myself. Midoriya looked at me. "i said its my ninja way!" i kicked myself out of the water and towards Sir Aizawa. Using my feet i landed on the birds face and kicking him off sir Aizawa. He fell backwards while i flipped over and landed on my feet facing them. 

"You're so cool.. Nomu." i heard a loud gush of wind behind me, i looked behind me to see the the hand guy was right by where Midoriya and the others were but Midoriya was right beside the hand guy and sir Aizawa was staring at him erasing his quirk. My vision went a blur, i was thrown by this Nomu. Now he was in front of me pinning me down like sir Aizawa earlier.

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

An explosion caused the U.S.J.'s entrance to open out from the dust revealed All Might. The students rejoiced the presence of the symbol of peace. He rushed over the central plaza and picked up Aizawas unconscious body. "Im sorry, Aizawa" he said. He rushed over to the students in the water and directed them to safety. "Take Aizawa and head to safety. Hurry!" he said, Midoriya was about to protest against him "Midoriya. It'll be okay i'll get (y/n)." and with that they left.