Chapter 22: Tenya Iida

-----YOUR POV-----

I was currently staring at the whiteboard that was passed to us. We were supposed to be picking out Hero names for ourselves. I watched, one by one my classmates went up and shared their hero names, there were ones that were weird but nothing made me snicker than "LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!" that. Bakugou said the second time. Midnight dismissed Bakugou then looked at me "How about you, (y/n)? You're the last one who hasn't come up to share." I panicked. "I haven't picked out a name actually." i confessed, "Why not trying to relate on your costume or your power?" I hummed "I thought about that. My costume is was inspired by ANBU's, a group of highly skilled ninjas that serve our leader. It'd be ludicrous is i called myself that. I also wanted Shinobi but i dont think i am worthy for such a name." i looked at my hands and  clenched them. "What about Kitsune? Or  Fox Ninja?" Midoriya said i turned and looked at him moving my head to the side dodging Bakugou's figure. "Me and the fox are separate beings and she doesn't like me very well." i said turning back. "No pressure on that. Since your application is with Principal Nezu. It should give you more time to think on the name." i nodded "WHAT? YOU'RE GOING TO TRAIN WITH THE PRINCIPAL?!" my classmates exclaimed. "Oh right. I didn't tell you guys yet. Principal Nezu said i should train where they can keep a close eye on me. He also said pro heroes should be the one to train us students so he took it upon himself."

"All right, now that everyone has decided on their hero names, We'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week." blah blah blah.. Sir Aizawa continued to talk about the internship i know it was important but i was focusing on something else. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate.

"(Y/n)!" A redheaded boy placed his hand on me startling me. Uh oh.

Poof!

"What is it (y/n)?" Ino asked when she noticed i suddenly stopped walking. "oh" i looked at her. "a clone of mine just vanished. I think Kirishima might have startled her." she looked at me concerned "Did you get caught?" "Luckily no. It's lunch time." she smiled and motioned me to walk "if we hurry, we can still get you back to school." i nodded and walked with her to visit Iida's brother.

I had begged Ino to let me come with her, i had planned this for a week and it was about time that i paid Tenya back and this was the perfect gift. We were accompanied by Naomasa. Earlier today we had stopped by the police force to ask permission to visit Tensei. I had told him about Iida's condition and how we could help. He gladly took the offer and offered to accompany us there. 

Naomasa knocked on the door and opened it "Tensei. You have visitors." he said and opened the door for us.

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"SH-SHE DISAPPEARED!!" Kirishima yelled out feeling scared of what had happen to his her. "I think she used one of her shadow clone jutsus." Uraraka said staring at the seat were (y/n)'s clone sat just now before it exploded into a cloud of smoke. "That weird the clone just now it really seemed like her." Denki said "Let me text her." Midoriya said pulling out his phone. Bakugou however was still staring at the empty chair in front of him, he was so sure he was just staring at (h/c) locks and just listening to her voice as she talked with the others. Then the door slammed open revealing (y/n). She looked at Kirishima "Don't do that again!" she said walking pointing her finger at him. "W-wait. (y/n)?" he said putting his hands up defensively. "Yeah of course its me." She paused and placed her hand on her hip "Well a clone actually." Kirishima nodded understanding then Denki poked the girls sides making her yelp and disappear.. again.

(y/n) let out a tiny yelp as he jumped to her side making the three people in the room looked at her confused. "(y/n)?" Ino said concerned "I-Its fine i just thought something poke me." she laughed nervously hoping they'd but it.