Chapter 173: News

-----YOUR POV-----

"So you mean there could be trouble here?" Cementos asked.

"There could be. If they can find their way here that is but for the most part I've seen, they typically choose to stay away from large cities but because some people take the appearance of their quirks, they would think they're safe to roam around."

"So they can look like us?" Ectoplasm asked.

"In a way. Orochimaru is twisted. He experiments on a person's body, changing and deforming them, sometimes fusing an animal cell to their bodies in order to create a stronger vessel. There is only little known about Orochimaru's research but from what we've gathered, human experimentations, forbidden jutsus... it's anything but good."

"Forbidden jutsu?" Present Mic asked.

"They are old jutsus used back before Konoha ever came to be. Jutsus that were not only lethal for the enemy but for everyone around them including themselves. Only very few people can have access to forbidden jutsus." I paused looking at them. "I for one can use one of the forbidden jutsus."

The teachers in the room perked their heads up in interest.

"Multi shadow clone jutsu. I can create clones but more than an average shinobi can.. The multi-shadow clone jutsu is forbidden because, if performed incorrectly, can kill the user. One would perform this technique incorrectly by unevenly splitting the users chakra amongst the clones or using too much chakra. Either way, the user has a guaranteed death when this jutsu is performed."

"If this is a forbidden jutsu, why are you able to use it?" Snipe asked.

"It may be because of the clan i came from. Different villages have different clans. The clan can have different abilities that the others can not possess. My clan do not possess abilities, instead we have large amounts of chakra reserves so the Hokage wouldn't have to worry about us dying from performing the multi shadow clone jutsu."

"How much can they summon?" Vlad asked.

"The average shinobi can summon no more than five clones."

"How much can you produce?" Midnight asked.

"Anywhere from 20 to a thousand."

"That much huh?..." Aizawa trailed.off.

"Thank you for sharing us these information. We'll ask the prime
minister to keep an eye out." Nezu said in thought.

"I'll inform Tsukauchi too." All Might said.

"Yes please." Nezu nodded over to All Might.

"Principal Nezu." I called his attention.

"Yes?"

"I've decided. For next week's break. I think its for the better if i stay here. I already have my hero's license i can help out whenever one of them pops up." I offered. Nezu nodded accepting my offer. "I only have one request."

"What is it?"

"It might get a bit boring being alone and what not.. i was wondering if i could use my teleportation jutsu and bring Naruto here to stay with me for time to time."

Nezu smiled. "I don't see why not. Everyone needs company here and there."

I smile back bowing thankfully to the principal."Thank you so much!"

Nezu nodded. "Go on now." I then walked out the door headed for the classroom.

I thought id be with Aizawa on the way back but i guess its just me then, so i speed walked back to the classroom avoiding any contact as i could but i guess it wasn't my lucky day, was it?