Chapter 99: Dinner?

-----YOUR POV-----

We left the UA grounds and are on our way to a restaurant picked by Principal Nezu. Of course i brought  Gray along. I couldn't leave him alone in the dorms, so might as well bring him along... Okay i didn't want to go alone with Principal Nezu outside of school. I wonder if this was even a good Idea. Not that i don't trust Principal Nezu, i just don't think it's right to go out when he knows what im capable of specially when Sir Aizawa is dropping my classmates off to their houses. I saw him holding the Chakra-suppressing seal that Master Jiraya made for both Naruto and me. When i looked at Kakashi sensei all he did was smile so how was i supposed to know what conversation that led to that situation. 
"(m/n)?" I looked ahead of me across the table and looked at Principal Nezu.  I almost forgot im using a transformation jutsu. How did my voice go again? I cleared my throat and spoke.
"Y-yes principal Nezu?" I asked.
"You haven't ordered yet." He motioned for the menu i had in my hands.
"Oh right." I scanned the menu for anything that looked appetizing.. "I'll have (food and drink) and some fresh fish if you please." I looked at the waitress who was taking our orders. She shyly buried her face in the note pad she had as she scurried her pen, taking down notes. 
"I-is that all sir?" She asked looking at me.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"We'll call if ever we need anything." Principal Nezu said towards the girl. She nodded then looked at me before leaving again. Weird. Was there something on my face?
Principal Nezu chuckled. I turned back to him in curiosity. 
"You seem to have unintentionally smitten the poor gal."
"Huh?" I looked at him curious. 
He chuckled once more and shook his head. "Nothing."

.

After the meal with a rather confusing  conversation with Principal Nezu, we paid for the bill and prepared to leave.
"Um.. Excuse me sir?" A shaky voice made me look behind me. It was the girl to took our order earlier. She had some of her co-workers with her. Except they were hiding behind her.
"Me?" I asked..
She nodded and raised her hands holding a phone. I looked at it questioningly. 
"D-do you mind? I-if we take a picture w-with you?" She said looking down at the ground with flushed cheeks. 
"Uh.." Should i? shouldn't i? What am i supposed to say?
"Please." One of her friends said bowing.
"Just one." another said bowing as well.
I looked at Principal Nezu and Gray for assistance but they just stood there waiting for me to be done.
"Please." The girls inched closer. 
i sighed . "Of course." Their expression changed into giant smiles. They huddled beside me and asked one of the waiters to take a picture. A girl with light brown hair looked at me.
"We're sorry its just that you looks so handsome!" She squealed. "We just couldn't help it. You look so much like a celebrity." Well that was blunt..
I placed my hand on my neck and smiled embarrassed? Flustered?.. at the compliment i just received from the girls.
"N-not really." I shyly said rubbing my neck.

(( Imagine something like thins but u is taller :] ))

"Alright get ready!" One said and then everyone started to huddle on me. 
"Say cheese!" I barely had time to react, in fact i had just looked at the camera when they snapped it. Just like that everyone was off and huddled over to the phone.
They looked at me smiling widely. 
"Thank you!" They bowed and squealed at the process.