Chapter 55: Akatsuki part 2

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The group tried to formulate a plan to rescue their friend but every plan they made would lead to catastrophe.
"This isn't working!" Kirishima ranted in a whisper.
"We need a fool proof plan! I can't think of anything right now!" Midoriya pinched the bridge of his nose his face formed a scowl as the feeling of helplessness overwhelmed him.
Painful gasps made them look back into the window, (y/n) laid on the floor, her body spasmed  as she gasped for air. Her body levitated between the statues hands, right in front of its gaping mouth. Red smoke-like gas seeped out of her eyes and mouth floating towards and into the statue's mouth.
"Its starting." Gaara said
"What are they doing?" Momo placed her hand on Iida's shoulder shakily.
"They're taking the tail beast chakra." It pained Gaara to say it. He closed is eyes and bit his lower lip. "To be awake and conscious during the process." He frowned.

.

The news broadcast about UA's apology interview was aired nationwide and so were the disappointed viewers. The whole interview shook UA's pride and status. Shigaraki smiled under his accessory (?). He turned to Katsuki who was still strapped and restrained on he chair. It had been a full hour since the the last explosion and flickering lights. Bakugou glared at Shigaraki while Isamu cowered behind the chair.
"Its so strange. Why are the heroes being criticized? The way were dealing with with things are just a little off the mark. Is it because its their job to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Dont you think, Bakugou?" Bakugou kept quiet but his glare spoke a thousand words. "One heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore." Sniper, the lizard man said. "That's Stain's teaching."
"They have a strange system of transforming people's lives into money or glory. The society sticks tight to those rules. The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them, our fight is to question." Shigaraki paused. "What is a hero? What is Justice? Is this society truly just? We'll have everyone thinking about it. We're planning on winning." He smiled from under his mask, his eye staring into Bakugou's. "You like winning don't you?" Bakugou glared back at him. Shigaraki ordered Dabi to free Bakugou from his restraints. Dabi turned to the male, opposed by his idea. "You know hes going to fight right?"
"Its fine. We need to treat him like an equal, since we are scouting him." Shigaraki said. He turned back to Bakugou. "Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, UA student?" His threat did hit Bakugou but he kept his cool. After all he's played this scenario in his mind ten thousand times.
"Yeah right. All you do is manipulate." Isamu said. Dabi turned to the glaring child behind the chair. "What was that?"
"A hero is someone who saves not because of fame or money. They do it because its the right thing to do!" Dabi walked towards him towering on him. "And what do you know about heroes kid?" He smirked  scoffing at him. "Because i met one. She may not be a hero here but she is to me." He stood up with all his courage and stared at the man. "Really? And who is 'she'?"
"(Y/n) Uzumaki of the Hidden Leaf! The Nine tails Jinchuriki!" And he meant it. Earlier on the night they got kidnapped, after numerous attempts of unsuccessful solo training, Isamu had swallowed his pride and went to (y/n) for advice.  He really did hate her to the core. It was because of her, three years his father suffered long term injuries from the monstrous fox. In his third year he fell under a coma while his pregnant wife sat beside him, patiently waiting. He spent years under coma, his wife gradually losing hope. Five years later he died. That's when everything turned. His mother no longer ate. Which worried Isamu.

"Mom?" He peeked through the door.

The mother sat at the foot of the bed,her back facing him. She stared out the window at the far corner of the room ignoring her son.

"Mom? Are you okay?" The boy walked in. And climbed on the bed. And there he sat staring worriedly at his mothers back.

"Mom? Come on. Lets eat." He attempted to sound happy. When his mother didn't react he reached for her arm.