Chapter 7: Battle Trial Part 2

-----YOUR POV-----

A few minutes go by and i thought i should make this a little bit easier for them so i went in and started walking down and in the building. I went past the bomb room where Iida and Uraraka were fighting by fighting i mean Iida running away with the bomb and Uraraka rolling over only to be hit by the wall.

Iida is really into his role. I chuckled at this and continued walking.

On the 3rd floor though i heard some yelling. Im pretty sure that's Bakugou. Then right after that there was an explosion that shook the building. I started running to where the source was and sure enough Deku and Bakugou were fighting. I didn't know if i should interfere or not but i couldn't just stand there and watch Deku being beat up.

It all happened fast. Bakugou shot an explosion on Deku's back then grabbed his arm throwing him on the floor harshly.

Deku started running away which of course Bakugou didn't take lightly. He started charging at Deku with Deku picking up his pace, he charged towards Bakugou too.

I stood my ground not knowing what to do. Neither of them have the slightest indication of stopping.

The Midoriya i know would have a plan... but what?

I saw Bakugou ready to hit, it was only a matter of seconds before they hit each oth-

There!

MIDORIYA'S POV

This...

This was the only way i could think of.

This was the only way to win.

Im sorry All Might.

I braced for impact of Kacchan's explosion. I closed my eyes and redirected my aim upwards, where i know Uraraka was waiting for me.

I felt a warm embrace and a soft hiss from a female voice

BAKUGOU'S POV

Now i can crush you Deku you idiot!

I could see it happen just mere milliseconds till i annihilate this sucker to a pulp.

Then out of nowhere a figure wearing black appeared out of nowhere with (h/c) hair falling.

(Y/n)?!

YOUR POV

I heard a loud gush of wind then a hot sting on my right back side followed by my mask flying off my face. I think my right arm also took some damage.

I looked at Midoriya who had a shocked expression, i smiled at him just like how Naruto always smiled at me.

Then everything went black.

NO ONE'S POV

All might stared at the screen slightly shaken.

Everyone stared at the screen in horror and in shock.

"What just happened?" Kirishima was the first one to break the silence.

"I-i think (y/n) just protected Midoriya for Bakougo's explosion." Mina said

There was a moment of silence where everything seemed to stay still.

"Hero team wins!!" All might exclaimed. But for some reason the celebration was left cold.

Bakugou just looked at (y/n) in shock as if he was caught red handed for a crime. Everything felt slow as he watched her slowly fall on the floor unconscious. Midoriya following right after.

The medics rushed over to the two laying on the floor Midoriya was the first to be rushed out then it was (y/n)'s turn.

All might and the others watch worriedly, the monitor displayed (y/n)'s back. Her right side was burned all the way to her skin. The cloth burned too melting on her, merging together. Her right arm was also damaged. They moved her hair away from the neck.

"This is bad, her burns went up to her neck and ended up on the lower right of her chin." One medic said.

"Call for an airial extraction. Her skin is still damaged any further contact with foreign objects can stick on her." The other said.

Her classmates gasped upon hearing what the medics said.

"She'll be okay. Right?" Hagakure asked.

"The cloth burned on to her skin." Momo said

"Ribbit" Asui murmured.

--------------

Recovery girl was preparing to take extract the cloth from (y/n) skin. While she was gathering materials and tools, she heard the sound of fabric shifting she turned her head towards Midoriya who was still in place so she turned her head over to (y/n) and sure enough she was shifting in the bed but she still laid on her left side. Her brows furrowed and sweat dripping from her forehead on to the pillow.

Recovery girl was about to go back and fetch some stuff but she noticed (y/n)'s burn. They were healing right in front of her eyes. Her skin slowly separating itself from the cloth.

Later that day All Might came to visit his two students in the nurse's office and talked to Recovery girl.

"I know you handed your quirk to this boy, All Might." Recovery girl said

"Can we not talk about All for One here?"

Then they went on talking unknown to them someone was listening.

Recovery girl turned to All might. "Did you see (y/n)'s injuries earlier?"
"Well yeah of course."
"Take a look at her now." Recovery girl drew back the curtain, (y/n) was laying on her left side with her back facing them.
"She's healed already? How?"
"Earlier today i was getting ready to treat her but i noticed something all Might." She said catching his attention
"Her body started to heal itself. Unbelievably fast for a normal human body but slow moving to the naked eye. I could see her skin slowly separating itself with the cloth, weeks of healing sped up to only matter of hours."
"Normal is far from what I call her."

"That's because im not normal." (Y/n) said sitting up her back still facing them.
"How long have you been up?!" All might exclaimed.
"Ever since you came in. I tried to sleep but i couldn't." She said now crossing her legs, her back facing the wall.
"S-so you heard about my quirk." (Y/n) nodded.
"Since i already heard it i thought it would be rude of me not to tell you. It is rather personal." She said.
"Im sorry but could you keep it between us?" She nodded again.
"Now sweetie, what do you mean by not normal?" Recovery girl asked.
"Well, how much time do you have?"

------------

"Ever since it's just been me and Naruto." (Y/n) finished telling her story of the nine tailed beast and how they came to be.
"So, if pushed over the limit it could break lose?" All might asked and (y/n) nodded. All Might thought what would happen to the city if it gets out? Who would save them?

"Who's in the city that knows this?"
"Aside from you two, there's my teammates and two other senseis. They're at home right now." All might tightened his jaw. He needed to do something.

"Sir All Might, Recovery girl. Please i beg you to keep this as a secret. I know kyuubi is an alerting matter but i beg you. I want to stay here in U.A. and become a hero. Please, then just maybe here i can find a purpose." She hung her head low her hair hiding her face. But did so little to hide her sobs.

All Might stayed quiet for a while. "I'll see what i can do." He said standing up to leave the room to try and find a solution to this new problem.