Chapter 111: Ninken

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Aizawa had the man wrapped in his scarf but the two were struggling since Reverse was just waiting for Aizawa to blink then he could use his quirk and untangle himself from the scarf and when he did (y/n) kicked him turning his attention to the girl. The younger brother noticed his brother was taken down and unconscious in the hands of the heroes.
"Aniki!"he yelled out in concern.
"Enough and come quietly!" (y/n) said in demanding tone.
He glared at the two in front of him. He knew he wouldnt be able to take down the two of them so escaping was his only choice.
"Surrender Reverse. There's no way out for you." Aizawa said getting ready to use his quirk again.
Reverse looked at them and chuckled. "That's what you think but that's not hat i see." He stuffed his hand in his pocket and threw a hand full of sand to them. Instinctively they closed their eyes and blocked the sand with their arms. Then Reverse used his quirks on the two and bolted out the double doors. After a few seconds when Reverse was out of sight the two sent back to their normal speed and dusted off the sand.
"He's getting away!" Aizawa exclaimed.
"Not if i can help it." (y/n) said. Pricking her thumb on the kunai she had and made some hand signs then slammed her hand on to the floor.

 Pricking her thumb on the kunai she had and made some hand signs then slammed her hand on to the floor

A loud bark echoed in the stadium marking the entrance of Kakashi's dog pack. "Pakkun i need your help to track down this villain." (y/n) said.
"Give us the scent." The small pug said standing up.
"This is where he last stood. He also came with his brother." (y/n) said pointing at the floor then at his brother at the back.
"Leave this to us." Pakkun said then they smelled the floor. "Follow us." Pakkun said.
Aizawa looked back at (y/n). "Watch over Advance keep him unconscious until the police get here."
"But sensei-"
"Thats an order." With that Aizawa left running after the dogs. 
(y/n) huffed and crossed her arms walking back to where Gray was. 
The heroes looked at her. "Are you Eraserhead's side kick?" One of them asked.
"What? N-no." she though of explanations why she was with Aizawa. "I-its complicated." she said sighing.

The older brother, Advance groaned slowly waking up. He turned to both his sided to find two heroes beside him and (y/n) in front. Struggling a bit, he noticed he was tied down pretty tightly. He glared at the girl in  front of him with a low growl that escaped his lips. 
"Tsuneki huh?" He paused scoffing. "I'll remember this. What you did to me."
(y/n) Looked down at the older man in front of her and started walking. "Oh please you're just mad because you got your ass handed to you by a kid who happens to be a girl." She stopped behind him.
He growled and glanced behind him to see her as much as she could. "Of course i am. how the hell can a kid like you beat me?"
She giggled and tilted her head to the side slightly. " Practice."
The man grew angry by (y/n)'s playfulness and her joking response to his rather serious one. 
He turned away and looked down. "Don't mess with me!!" The man yelled pushing himself to the side trying to bite one of the heroes beside him. Both (y/n) And the other hero tried to pull him off.
He managed to bite onto the other hero's cape and held it in his mouth as he stared, glaring at it's owner. Part of the cape where he was biting became dark and only grew darker and darker as it spread slowly to the rest of the cape like an infection. He smirked as he watched it reach closer to the hero's collar. With one swipe of (y/n)'s kunai their cape was cut off leaving most of it in the villain's mouth. When it had finally stopped spreading, the man opened his mouth and they watched as the cape slowly fluttered down to the court but before it could touch the floor it had already turn to dust. The villain chuckled staring at his work underneath him then slowly looked up to the Hero in front of him thinking about biting him. (y/n) Yanked him away from the two heroes and slammed him on to the court, facing downward. 
"Enough!" She said upon slamming him.
The man grunted and looked behind him with a smug face. "Scared?"
(Y/n) Tightened his binds placing a knee on his back, pressed down firmly so he wouldn't be able to move. 
"You should be the one who is scared. You're at our mercy." (y/n) said raising her hand and karate chopped his neck knocking the man out cold. She sighed relived and stood up. 
"That should keep him down until the cops get here." She then turned to the two heroes with her. They were looking at the pile of dust in the ground. 
Seriously.. are they even heroes? They're so fascinated by dust.
"When will the police be here?" She asked.
They perked up and turned to her. "Any moment now!" They said in unison.
One of them reached in to their pocket and pulled out a phone calling someone while the other that (y/n) Had just save stayed talking to (y/n).
"Pull him aside. We'll search the area so we can call this in and the game will begin shortly."
(y/n) nodded and reached down pulling the unconscious villain by his collar.
"What about the people? They're ready to jump back in?" She asked.
They nodded with a thumbs up. "Of course they are. Look!" Shy nodded behind her so the looked away and sifted her attention behind her.