Chapter 75: My Big Brother

-----YOUR POV-----

It was late in the afternoon. I've been staring at the ceiling for hours now. The training was postponed since Kakashi was summoned by the Hokage. I wanted to sleep but i cant seem to at the moment. I sighed and rolled over to my side. I could hear a knock on the door.
"(Y/n) you in here?" Naruto asked from the other side.
"Yeah.." i lazily replied. He opened the door and peaked in.
"Hey.. oh. Can't sleep?" He asked. I sighed tiredly.
"No.." He hummed.
"I know. We can go outside. The sun is setting. He sky looks great right now." I smiled and yawned.
"Alright. That sounds inviting." I stood up and went out of the room with my brother. My classmates where in the spacious living room while some of the teachers where in the kitchen cooking for tonight's dinner. We peeked in.
"Hey we're going out." I said.
Aizawa turned his head from behind the kitchen counter. He had his hair tied up and his sleeves rolled up.

 He had his hair tied up and his sleeves rolled up

He looked more.. alive?

Presentable?

Sober?

Clean?

Sane?

I found my self staring at him. It was new seeing him like this. Who knew that Sir Aizawa had handsome features. Too bad he hides it behind his hair and scarf.
"Where are you two going?" He asked in a monotone voice.
"Just outside." I said.
"We'll just look at the clouds." Naruto smiled.
"Just call us if you need anything." We waved. From behind sir Aizawa an argument broke out.
"What are you deaf?! You're supposed to cut it this way you stupid idiot!" Bakugou yelled at Kaminari.
"Woah chill dude. You're just too fast at explaining i can't catch up." He defended. From the corner a glass broke and the culprit? Was Kirishima who was washing the dishes.
"Whoops.. my hand must have gripped it too hard." He chuckled. I could hear Bakugou grumbling in the background before it bursted out into insults and curses.

Aizawa sighed and looked at me. His expression changed, it was clear he was annoyed. "Alright just don't stay out too long." I grew concerned at the background. Im pretty sure the kitchen was on fire.
"Um. Maybe i should stay?"
"No no. It's fine. I'll take it from here. You two go on ahead." He said. I turned to Naruto. "Well if you say so."
I looked at the commotion one last time before turing to my brother and walk out the door.
"They're going to be fine right?" I asked him as we walked to the closed tree. He hummed and looked back at the barrack.
"They should be fine."
Then a loud explosion could be hear from inside the house then a whole lot of yelling.
"I'd like to think that was Katsuki."
"Katsuki?"
"Bakugou. The angry blonde? The one whose always yelling?"
"Ah that guy. He's a real loud mouth." I laughed at his comment.
"You could say that again."
"Do you know what he did to the Hokage?" I looked at him curiously.
"It was when you were still unconscious.." we sat down under the tree beside eachother.

"Look i already told the police everything, okay grandma?!" Bakugou said harshly.
"Watch your tone young man! Do you have any idea who you're talking to?! She's the Hokage!" Shizune scolded.
"Yeah calm down you fiery hedgehog." Naruto said to Bakugou.
"I could careless about your damn position." He looked at Tsunade. "If you're so smart to be named as the Hokage you should have asked the reporters and stop wasting my time playing the damn idiot." His comment tipped Shizune and Tonton off but Lady Tsunade stopped them.
"But M'lady." She raised her hand and Shizune was instantly quiet.
"Its alright. His whole demeanor actually reminds me about someone i remember." She smiled thinking about the memories. Once she had composed herself she looked at Bakugou straight in his eyes.
"Im certain there are stuff you left out, did you not? Even if you've passed the statement to the officials i, as the Hokage and as (y/n)'s master i need to hear your side of the story coming out of your own mouth."