Chapter 172: villains alike

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Todoroki's eyes furrowed confused and conflicted, flipping through the pages. "What is this?" He asked.
Some of the boys huddled closer to see what he saw. Their expressions were what drew the others to see the contents of the book.

Aizawa came out of his room to investigate the explosion from earlier but was met with something more complicated than he thought was a fight or some small burning appliance.

Gray sighed knowing he cant escape the class from their questions.
"That's a bingo book." He said.

"Bingo? What is this some type of game?" Bakugou asked with a serious voice. The teacher scanned the book.

"The 'x' drawn on the pictures... Those are the ones eliminated, aren't they?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah..."

He flipped through the pages. Page after page there was at least one or two that were crossed out. There were symbols at the bottom of the pictures next to their information. Some were mostly from her village and the others from other villages.

Gray jumped and snatched the book away from them.
"Whatever it is you're thinking, she didn't kill anyone. Tampering with the book can cause serious offence against the hidden leaf and you guys have seen enough." Gray said with the book in between his jaws. The students were speechless after seeing a list of people who were most likely to be dead and a bunch others who were yet to be killed.

"What is the bingo book about?" Aizawa asked.

"Look..." Gray placed the bingo book on the floor.

"No need. Ill be the one to explain."

(Y/n) who just came out fo the shower wearing her uniform walked over and picked up the bingo book along with a couple of other things that fell out of her pouch. "The book is a list of blacklisted shinobis of the hidden leaf. The reason why you guys saw more of hidden leaf Shinobi in this book is because they were traitors, deserters, stealers of murderers who were hidden leaf shinobi. There are also ninjas from other villages that could pose potential threat so they are blacklisted in every bingo book in hidden villages."

"So like a list of criminals?" Mineta trailed off.

"If you like to think about it that way then yeah. Sure."

"Killed immediately?" Hagakure shivered.

"We don't kill them just because their in the blacklisted book. We investigate first. Of course some of them are missing nin or wrongly accused, so its more like capture or kill depending on the target." She continued on telling them about the bingo book as she flipped through the pages and landed on one she remembered clearly.

"Take this man for example."

"His name is Mizuki Touji

"His name is Mizuki Touji. After the genin exam where Naruto and I failed to pass, Mizuki came to us and manipulated us into stealing something pretty valuable and forbidden in the hidden leaf. Documentations of forbidden jutsus written by the 2nd Hokage himself. Iruka sensei came in and battled with him for our safety but Mizuki managed to get away. Years passed and he resurfaced, ultimately he was captured and placed in jail where he still remains to this day." She explained.