Chapter 20: Gather Around

I grabbed my headband from my room and went to the bathroom mirror placing the headband on my right eye and tied it around my head. I smiled remembering when we put it on to tease Kakashi-sensei too. Though it was supposed to be on the left.

 Though it was supposed to be on the left

I miss those guys. I remembered that Shinsou was waiting for me so i left the bathroom and went back to Shinsou. "Hey sorry about that now we can train." He looked at me and stared at the headband. "Oh yeah i couldn't use anything else so i used my my forehead protector." I walked and grabbed my sandals putting them on over the jogging pants. "The symbol on a forehead protector or Headband marks the symbol of one of the hidden villages." we where walking out towards the garden. "Just how many villages are there?" "Fifteen" i crossed the bridge and over to the plain field turning my heel facing him. He nodded "And each village has a different symbol?" i nodded and picked up a stick beginning to draw on the ground.

 He nodded "And each village has a different symbol?" i nodded and picked up a stick beginning to draw on the ground

I drew each one of the villages symbols on the ground and introduced them to him. He seemed to be interested at it. I just laughed at him. "What is it?" he asked.  "Nothing lets start?" i used my foot to erase the drawing on the ground and looked him in a stance formation. "I want to see what you can do before i can improve you." he nodded and did the stance too. We began doing hand-to-hand combat. "I know i'm not the best teacher for this. ugh!" I dodged his fist "but im glad i am able to help you." i threw a punch which he evaded. "You're doing a g-ugh. great job though." i smiled.

Our training started out slow, first we started with just basic boxing. Every time i went to his side to hit him at his weakest he shifted and blocked it with his arms. "I gotta say you're pretty good with boxing. Let's try adding some kicks with it too?" he huffed out catching his breath. "Your're not even sweating?" he stood up placing his hands on his hips. "yeah. My sparring is more intense specially when it came to my friends. I owe them everything i know." he unzipped his shirt revealing a black tank top, he used his jacket to flap some air in. I walked over to a tree and sat under it. "If you want we can take 5." he nodded and sat beside me placing his elbows on both of his knees. "How did you learn how to fight?" i laughed at bit.
"Oh it was brutal, trust me."
"At first i didn't have anyone but my brother. We learned everything we could by watching others. Then right before i became a genin we got tricked by this ninja to steal a scroll that we didn't know held forbidden jutsu. Though we ended up learning one." I laughed "Oh and before i went to school i met this boy who i quickly became friends with. His family let me train with him by a nearby lake and that's where i learned the fireball jutsu. I met some people who became my friends. One had a really weird bowl cut hair who's really quick and strong. The best i know when it comes to taijutsu. Then two of the Hyuga clan kids who was really good at taichi. Then there's the Hokage. Her training was the worst! Beating you up to get stronger. Imagine being beat up by All Might." i sighed