Chapter 38: Hot springs, Curry and Ramen!

-----YOUR POV-----

We finally finished decorating the place and now that the sun is setting and the lights are on, everything looks perfect. For some reason this kind of reminds me about a book a read. It was about this boy who has a scar on his forehead that he received from an evil wizard. He goes to this magical school to learn magic. I forgot.

Anyways i placed gray in my back pack then me and Kiba left again to call some of our friends over for the feast.
We were now in our last stop, The Mankai Office. They were like the police in Konoha. The Mankai Office was composed 24 elite ninjas, all where strong, smart and fast. It'll be a miracle if anyone got in. We knocked in the door and went in. "Guys? All in here or what?" Kiba asked.
"Over here Kiba." A male voice popped from the 2nd floor. He had purple hair and bright yellow eyes. "(Y/n).." he looked at me surprised and jumped down tackling me into a tight hug "(Y/N)!!!!!"
I patted his back "hi there Kumon." He noticed i was struggling and placed me back down.
"Sorry." He laughed "i just missed you that's all." He smiled widely. Kumon Hyodo an energetic jonin with lots of fire power. Out of them all, he could last the longest in the battle field. Sadly he easily gets sick when he feels he's under pressure.

 Sadly he easily gets sick when he feels he's under pressure

"(Y/n)?" A pastel pink haired male said in a soft voice. He walked over to me hugging me lightly. "It is you!" He smiled.
"Hi there Muku." I smiled hugging him back. Muku Sakisaka, soft and petite usually talks meekly but he possesses incredible strength. He has a lot of stamina, not the fastest but he definitely can run the whole day to catch the bad guy. He likes to depreciate himself a lot.

"Oh the loudmouth tsundere short stack is back

"Oh the loudmouth tsundere short stack is back." A medium green haired male that most guys would beg to be a female walked towards us placing his hand on his hips sassily. He smirked and looked at Kiba. "She brought dog breath along too. What a delight."
"Watch it!" Kiba said while Akamaru barked.
"I missed you too Yuki." He scoffed up a smile and gave me a quick hug. Yuki Rurikawa, sharp tongued male with sharp eyes, never misses his target, likes cute stuff and because of the he crossdresses, although he's straight he occasionally seduce men to get what he wants. One word, pride.

 One word, pride