Chapter 27: Katsuki Bakugou

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Iida tried to activate Recipro but his engines where over heated. He turned to Todoroki asking him to ice his legs to regulate his temperature. Stain shot a dagger to Shoto but hit Iida's arm instead. Midoriya watched his friends getting hurt but it caused him to break free from being paralyzed. "Just do it Hurry!" Iida yelled at Shoto. Midoriya was concerned for the newly cut wound on his leg.

Todoroki bent down and did as Iida told him, freezing his legs Iida reached for the dagger that was still stuck on his arm and bit on it pulling it out with his mouth. He thanked Todoroki and stood up activating his quirk. "Recipro Extend!" He yelled on the top of his lungs jumping off the ground. MIdorya followed too using one for all. Wincing in pain he continued to head to Stain along with Iida. Iida used his leg and kicked Stain on the back while Midoriya used his fist and punched him on the jaw. With the force they both had given, it was positive that Stain hand a couple broken bones. Midorya grabbed his arm in pain. Stain, however, refused to give up and grabbed his sword slicing Iida's way only missing him by the hair. "Keep at him!" Todoroki yelled. "Iida used his leg again. "I'll defeat you. This time, you, as a criminal!" Shoto shot out fire while Iida gave one last blow kicking Stain hard upwards. making himspin. Todoroki's flames engulfed the hero killer burning him. He then used his ice to break his friends fall, making them slide down to safety. 

They watched if Stain would move but so far nothing. "He should be knocked out after that." Midoriya said. "Then let's restrain him and get out to the street." Todoroki suggested. "Is there anything we can restrain him with?" "lets take his weapons to be safe." The two exchanged words. Iida was still staring at the unconscious body of stain.

Native was now able to move and offered Midoriya to ride on his back. Meanwhile Shoto had tied up the villain. "I'll pull him." You hurt your arm right?" "Only you can carry (y/n). You can't do both at once. Let me handle him." Iida was right and he knew it so instead of giving him the rope he tied it around Iida's torso forming an 'x'. "Don't use your hands. It'll worsen the damage." Iida nodded and thanked Todoroki. The half n half boy walked over (y/n) and picked her up putting her upper body on his right side torso while his left arm were under her legs, carrying her bridal style. The cat took the Fox mask that belonged to the still-paralyzed girl and followed them close by. "Sorry you had to carry me, Shoto." The girl softly spoke with half lidded eyes. "No need to say sorry." He looked at her her features where softening, her eyes closing and her lips slightly parted. Her skin was paler than before. "She's still bleeding out. If we hurry we can still save her."

Grand Torino appeared and kicked Midoriya on the face. "I told you to stay in the bullet train!" after a few scolding from Grand Torino a bunch of heroes came "Endeavor call us here for back up." one of the heroes looked Surprised "Kids? Those injuries look serious! Call an ambulance!" Shoto walked over the Hero and handed (y/n) over to them. "Her wound goes all the way to the back." one yelled "Cover it and apply pressure on both sides. The ambulance will be here any minute." Midoriya asked to go near his friend, Native walked over and slowly put him on the ground. "Is that Hero-killer Stain?" another one asked "Call the police."

As everything was being prepared for the ambulance and the authorities arrival a Nomu flew in "No!" Midoriya hugged the Girl tight in his arms and just like that they where swooped away by the Nomu. Its blood dripped everywhere indicating it just got out of a fight. Out of nowhere Stain stood up and ran towards the flying Nomu ripping the rope away with ease. He jumped up and stabbed the Nomu on it's exposed brain making it fall. Midoriya still hugged her in his arms as he watched Stain murder the mutated monster. "This is all to create a more just society." Stain pulled out the knife splattering more blood on the pavement. "He saved the boy?" "Idiot! He took a hostage!" both heroes and student where shocked to see Stain still standing and back on his feet kicking. Endeavor arrived meeting up the other heroes. "Endeavor." Stain said with utmost hatred. He let go Midoriya and turned to face them. Midoriya crawled over to (Y/n) and hugged her close his eyes ever leaving Stain. The bandage that was wrapped around his eyes became undone and fell to the ground. "You fake." His features sent a shiver down everyone's spine. Words couldn't describe how twisted and warped his face had become. "I must make things right." It was as if the sky had turn in deep rich blood red that complimented his cold blood-lust eyes that seemed to shine in the dark. "Someone must be dyed in blood." His steps where ragged, his aura became more and more cold sending fear to anyone who was watching. No one could seem to move a muscle perhaps even breathing was paused. "I must take back what it means to be a hero! COme! Try and get me, you fakes!" he stomped menacingly, even Endeavor took a step back. 'The only one I'll let kill me the true hero ALL MIGHT!" Stains cold, unforgiving aura washed over them like a tsunami. One of the heroes fell back out of fear. "MEAOW!" a fairly large gray cat ran towards the villain and tackled him on the face making him spin and fall to the ground with a loud thud. The cat faced the now lifeless villain and hissed with it fur standing up. They looked waiting for Stain's next move but alas, nothing. "he's unconscious." Endeavor trailed off.