Chapter 43: Sadness and Sorrow

-----YOUR POV-----

"Im not upset they know or that they heard what all those villagers said." I was walking ahead of the group with Kazunari by my side. "I mean sure im upset about their comments. Im upset about the fact that Naruto didn't show up!" I stomped the ground. "Im sure he has his reasons. Its Naruto." Kazunari said. "Oh like that time he said he had something to tell me but he didn't say anything. Then disappeared and never showed up!" I huffed. "Okay you have a point." he thought for a second. "How about i'll bring Naruto over. Maybe you guys can sort this out?" I looked to the side, away from him. He laughed and placed his hand on my head rubbing it lightly. "Come on." i looked at him as he smiled brightly. "Your smile hurts my soul." i said plainly. Apparently he found it funny because he's now laughing at me. I stuck my tongue at him. "Idiot." He stopped laughing and smiled at me "Right." 

By the time we reached back to training ground three the suns rays were stretching across the sky. "Have some rest everyone. We'll continue our training after lunch." Aizawa said to which everyone cheered.
"Yes!! I cant wait to jump into my bed!" Mina said.
"I didn't even notice we were out that long." Kirishima said.
"Time flies." Sero said.
"Do you think class 1b made it back?" Momo asked.
"Im sure they did, ribbit" Asui replied looking at Momo.
"A good sleep should help me for later." I yawned stretching.
"You said it!" Mina said
"Right!" Uraraka said.
"Oi! I thought you bailed on us already!" An angry voice shouted. I looked towards the direction it came from.
"Isamu? Kazuki? Kohaku?" I blinked a couple times staring confusedly at the three genins standing a few feet ahead of me.
"What? Don't tell me you forgot when you told us to come here at sunrise." Isamu yelled at me.
"Oh no." I whispered to myself. I had totally forgotten about that! I can't back out now.
"What is it?" Izuku asked me from behind.
"I forgot. Kakashi-sensei and Keiji-senpai asked me to train with his genins." i sighed  pinching the bridge of my nose. 
"Eh? What about sleep? You need your sleep." Jirou said placing her hand on my shoulder.
I sighed once i again and lifting my head off my hand. "I'll be fine. I promised them i'd do it." I walked away and towards the genins. "I just got back from a mission. I'll join you guys in a bit after i change."
"Oh good because i don't  want to be seen training with someone who looks like a slut." Isamu crossed his arms smirking at me.
"Isamu i don't think you should do that." Kazuki said whispering to his friend.
I twitched my eyes in annoyance. This kid. i might beat him up. Im close to beating him up. 
"Right." I cleared my throat. "Meanwhile, prepare yourselves, physically." I looked at them daringly. "I have a test for you three. A test is to determine whether you three students are worthy of being officially promoted into genin, if you fail you will be sent back to the Academy for further training, or even dropped from the program altogether for overly poor performance."
"What you can't do that!" Isamu exclaimed angrily.
"Technically.. She can." Kohaku said sweatdropping.
"Tell him Kohaku." I said.
"Well, she is our mentor for now."
"But shes a substitute. So she can't do that!" 
"Well she's also a jonin. If they see us unfit for the title of genin, Then we are truly unfit for the title." Kohaku finished.
"Kakashi-sensei and Keiji-senpai entrusted you three to me. It is my job as a jonin and my responsibility to see if you are ready to advance." I placed both my hands on my waist. "So prove to me that you are in fact ready."
"Are you kidding me?!" Isamu said.
"Um.. sensei? What exam is it going to be? The test i mean." Kohaku said raising her hand up worriedly.
"The test i'll give you was the very same test Kakashi-sesnei gave to my brother and his teammates when we graduated. As far as ive known my brother's team is the only team that passed this test. If you pass this test then i deem you worthy. Got that?" I said smiling. They looked at me with horrified eyes. "Good." I turned to walk away. "Oh if you didn't eat breakfast, don't eat now. Our test will force you to puke it out. If you did your breakfast then get prepared to puke it out." I walked back then saw my classmates still standing there.
"I thought you guys went inside already?"
"Yeah but we overheard your conversation."
"Aren't you going a bit too harsh for them? They are just kids." Uraraka asked.
"Don't worry i wont go too extreme. I mean all they have to do is steal some bells from me." we entered the house. 
"Steal bells? It sounds easy enough." Izuku said.
"Yeah. That's what i thought too." I summoned a clone. "But Kakashi-sensei completely demolished our number one in class."
"Number one? You mean Sasuke?" Denki asked, i nodded back.
My clone went to the kitchen.
"What is she-you?. You. you sending a clone to the kitchen for?" Jirou asked confused on her own words.. 
"I sent a clone to make some food for the genins. It'd be cruel to send them home without eating the whole day."