Chapter 109: Sports, Classmates and Friends!

The pic above almost killed me 😂😂💕

-----ON ONE'S POV-----

When they arrived at sports city, they quickly went to one of the rooms in the stadium. Supposedly only heroes are allowed in. Where they can relax and take a break off their shift while the other heroes take over for them. (Y/n) sat on the couch patiently waiting for Aizawa to come out of the bathroom where he said he was going to change into his hero costume. Heroes offered her food from the table. Since it was lunch time they had a buffet set up and a snack bar at the side with chips and other store bought foods for those who were craving. (Y/n) only took some but it wasn't anything from the buffet. Just some candy for later and a pack of fried cornick for snacks.

(I tried some and it tastes pretty good)

She hid it in her pouch then sat back waiting for her sensei.

"Alright. Lets go." Aizawa said from behind her. She stood up and nodded.
"Alright then." Aizawa said leading the way.
"Hey! Erased head!" One hero called out. He was standing beside the buffet. "You haven't eaten yet. Come join us in this buffet!" He invited.
"No thanks we planned to eat outside today." Aizawa said back.
"Awe. Well alright then." He smiled.
Aizawa then looked away and started walking out the door with (y/n) following quietly behind him.
"Did you take anything?" Aizawa asked glancing back at his student.
"Just a pack of fried cornick and some candy for snacks later on the road." (Y/n) said smiling cheekily.
Aizawa chuckled slightly then continued walking.
"Where did you guys plan on meeting up again?" Aizawa asked once they got outside.
"The dango shop." She said.

They continued walking on on the pavement, the stalls and small shops becoming more and more visible. The are was still crowded by people wearing different fan shirts to support their favorite team.

"Tsuneki!" A voice called out from the crowd and ran towards the girl with a happy and excited expression.
"Nagisa!" She exclaimed upon seeing him. Then Nagisa tackled her into a hug. He pulled away and looked at her with a pout.
"We thought you bailed!" He sniffed making the girl feel guilty. She looked up and say the other three walking towards her with a smile.
"Sorry! I just had some errands to run." She smiled scratching the back of her neck smiling apologetically at them.
"It no problem. Eren was sort of busy anyways." Makoto said. Nagisa got off her and rejoined his teammates.
"Oh well.." she shrugged.
"Since you're here. Lets go somewhere to eat?" Rei asked looking at (y/n) and
Aizawa.
(Y/n) looked at Aizawa for confirmation.
"Yeah sure." He said shrugging.
She then turned back to them smiling. 
"Great what are you guys in the mood for?" Makoto asked.
"Mackerel." Haru said  staring at his friend intensely.
"Haru no!" He said almost sounding like he was whining. "They have to pick." 
Haru turned to (y/n), staring at her with the same level of intensity. "Mackerel."
Makoto quickly pulled him away. "Haru!"
"Oh! there's this shop that sells "rock" and "hopping" bread, which is bread with strawberry jam, marmalade, and chocolate on top." Nagisa said with a big smile on his face. "They also sell strawberry short cakes!"
Nagisa's idea for lunch made (y/n) look at him with a sweetdrop- no sweatdrop. Damn it Nagisa.
"Don't encourage him Nagisa!" Makoto whined still holding Haru back.
Rei pulled Nagisa back then turned to face (y/n) straightening his glasses. "Please don't mind Nagisa it's just what he eats." 
"I see. I think i got cavities just by what he said." (y/n) commented making Rei chuckle.
"So, anything you want?"
She brought her hand under her mask where her chin was and thought. "I don't know. Do they that ramen here?"
"Ramen?" 
She smiled apologetically. "Its what me and my brother used to eat."
"Ramen it is." 

(Im gonna skip the whole lunch scene and get straight to business)

'I think im regretting putting a mask under another mask..'
(y/n) Thought to her self as they left the picnic table. The ramen was good but she still thought that Teuchi's was better. It could have been because it was better or because she ate too much of Teuchi's ramen that she's become addicted to it and now she cant go out eating other ramen without looking for the other one... 

(Y/n) Shook her head dismissing the random thought she had.
"Meow." She look down at Gray and picked him up. 
"How was your mackerel?" She asked.
"Meow." Gray said looking at her with gleaming eyes as his tail swayed.
"I should hope so. You and Haru looked happy." She chuckled. Now thinking about it Haru reminded her of a really friendly cat. Who also loves water? Maybe not a cat.. She hummed at thought and placed Gray on her shoulder. Gray then moved into her scarf, disappearing once again under the red cloth.
"Alright. Let's go?" Aizawa asked them.
They nodded in agreement and so the walked to their next destination with Aizawa leading them and (y/n) following close behind.
"Was he always under your scarf?" Rei pointed out after seeing Gray snuggle under the girl's scarf.
"Yeah." She said smiling glancing at Rei.
"How does a big cat like him disappear?" Nagisa asked in wonderment. 
"Magic-" (y/n) said jokingly while doing jazz hands making the short blonde pout is disappointment.