Chapter 190: Mind Control Puppetry

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

"OKAY!... Okay." She blurted out. "I'll wear the damn thing... Just don't hurt them."

The villain placed the headpiece on her, wearing it like a crown around her head.

She locked eyes with Izuku looking at him apologetically.

'Save them. Then save me... Please..'

She prayed then hung her head in shame.

The so called leader reached for the other briefcase but Sam crawled over it, covering it with his body.

"No! I won't let you take it!"

"Don't be foolish." He kicked him over then yanked it away from his grasps. He opened the briefcase and pulled out a somewhat identical headpiece as the other and placed it on his head.

"No!" Sam exclaimed.

"What is that?" Dave asked.

"A couple years back i worked on a minor project, basically it can control a robot with nothing but the user's ..mind."

"What?!"

"It was meant for soldier robots or guards. So no life would be put into harms way."

The man laughed. "And you brought them straight to me." He turned to (y/n).

(Y/n) jerked on the spot and shakily walked towards the villain the professor.

"Wha-what is this?..."

"With that thing on.. you'll do exactly what i want you to." The villain smirked and looked at the professor.

"No! (Y/n) don't do it!!" Melissa begged.

"Im sorry.. i cant.. control.. my self.." she struggled to talk as she picked Dave by his collar and lifted him to the villain.

"No matter the reason you had, you've dirtied your hands with evil deeds. Whether fake or real, the crime you committed will not disappear. You're the same as us. You can no longer remain a scientist or continue your research. You can only fall into the darkness of villains."

"N-not... true... a second... chance...can be.. given.. to those.... Who are willing.." he gave her a warning look as she glared back.

"All you can do right now is mass produce that device for me." (Y/n) raised her hand and hit the professor on his neck successfully knocking him out.

"Bring him." He ordered.

(Y/n) dropped the professor and pulled him by the collar of his tuxedo.

"Give him back! Please give me my papa back!"

"Oh. That's right. I have to get rid of the professor's attachments." He aimed his gut at her but them brought it down. "(Y/n) do the honors."

"N-no..." Her shaking body took a step forward. Her hands clenched and her eyes shut tight. She tried to fight it out but when she opened her eyes she was right in front of Melissa. She looked down at her her tears streaming down her face fearing what she might do to her new friend.

"You may be able to resist it but not for long. You'll break. Its just a matter of time until i have full control over you and your power. and soon enough you'll watch as you slaughter every man, woman, child in this island and then the world." He laughed.

"R-run... M..mel...lis..sa..." She sobbed raising her hand. Melissa crawled back staring up at (y/n). She closed her eyes preparing for her strike when Midoriya broke free of the metal binds and flew straight to the leader only to collide with a wall that the villain put up.