Chapter 176: Visiting Konoha

Imma do sum sped

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

After yet another unprogressive training with sage mode Gray and i washed up and prepared for dinner. Once the plates and bowls were finally clean and put away i tured the outside lights on and turned everything downstairs off except for the kitchen.

As Gray and i walked up to our room,
"It's a bit eerie don't you think?" Gray asked looking down in the darkened hallway of the 3rd floor.

"Yeah..." I shivered at the thought of a ghost crawling towards me with super speed. That is terrifying. "Lets just go." I said continuing to my room, locking the door behind me. I placed Gray down and made my way to the balcony.

"Nothing?" Gray asked.

"Sadly."

"What about Gaara's?" I shook my head.

"Actually, its been a while since i heard from Gaara." I paused. I did miss those letters. "But im sure he's just busy with work."

I closed the balcony door and continued working on the experiment inside.

.

Somewhere in the middle of the night when we were fast asleep, we were rudely woken up by a screech that came from the bird outside, on the balcony. I say rudely because both Gray and i shot up startled and scared out of our minds for a split second, Gray jumped and hissed at the balcony door.

"What the hell was that?" Gray basically yelled.

"Its just the messenger bird." I said hoping to calm him down. I then pushed the sheets off and got out of bed to investigate the balcony. I looked for the eagle and took the message in its pouch on it's back.

"Thanks buddy." I scratched its neck.

After giving it some fresh water and some sliced raw meat i went back inside to read the message it had just delivered.

"Cant that wait till tomorrow?" Gray yawned.

"It could be an emergency." I waned too. "I'll just take a quick scan through this letter. If its not an emergency we'll deal with this in the morning.

Well, will you look at that. I guess Naruto is waiting back home huh? I smiled. Naruto's letters always has some drawings and small doodles at the side which made it more childlike and fun to read. I always looked forward to reading his.

I placed the letter on the table, neatly folded and walked to bed.

"Well? What was that?"

"Were going to Konoha in the morning." I smiled amd yawned feeling tired. "There are something things you need to know and do before we go back home but in the meantime lets sleep. Im so sleepy..."

Gray was silent for a bit, then he spoke "Alright then..." he curled up beside me. I cave him one last light scratch before falling asleep as well.

------------

"So, i might be paralyzed when we get to konoha? And i should take this to prepare my body for the transportation?" Gray asked sitting on the bed looking at the pill.

"Yep. Ive gotten immune to teleporting so I couldnt test this out for myself but i haven't traveled this far before so i might have to eat one too." I said.

"How do you know whis works?"

"I tested it on a mouse..." I trailed off. I don't like testing on animals... I mean kt wasn't lethal.. it just paralyzed it for two minutes but that didn't mean it couldn't breath, it was just it's movement was put on halt.... Gosh im justifying this to my self.. im the worst.