Chapter 108: Family Portraits

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Soon after the bickering of the mother and son, the teachers had finally have their conversation with Katsuki's parents. (y/n) on the other hand was busy picking a book then opening them. Reading the contents it was mostly about history, quirks then fashion. All which interested the young jonin. Maybe being a medical ninja got to her that's why she was so interested about the history and inner workings of quirks. Then the fashion. No she didn't know everything about fashion but what caught her eye way the maker or the designer of the clothes. 'Masaru Bakugou'. We'll isn't that an interesting sight to see. She skimmed through the next pages looking at more designs. He has a wide range of fashion styles which made (y/n) smile in interest. Even she wanted to wear one of his designs. Then her eyes traveled upwards and away from the book all the way to a picture frame with Mitsuki and Masaru kissing a baby's cheek.

 Then her eyes traveled upwards and away from the book all the way to a picture frame with Mitsuki and Masaru kissing a baby's cheek

Curiously she closed the book and placed it back where she got it in between the other fashion books. She moved closer inspecting the photo in front of her. Out of habit she tilted her head to the side and smiled observing the picture.
"Cute picture isn't it?" She looked to her side and found Masaru standing beside her with his arms crossed over his chest and a proud reminiscing smile on his face. She smiled shyly and looked back at the photo.
"Adorable really." Her eyes traveled to another photo on the side. She chuckled and smiled. She could feel how happy Masaru was just holding Katsuki in his arms as he planted a kiss on the boy's head. (y/n)'s sudden chuckle made the man beside her look over to her direction. Curious he looked at what she was looking at. 
He smiled and reached to the photo. "I remember this like it was yesterday." He caressing the photo in his hands. "He was about six years old." (IDK) He paused. "He was so happy after going in that All Might convention that he passed out on the way out." He chuckled.
"I remember he was so excited when we told him where we were going." 
(y/n) smiled. "I bet he was over the top. But i never knew he was an All Might fan."
"Oh, you have no idea." He said placing the frame back. 

"Let me show you more!" He said happily

(y/n) looked at Katsuki and Mitsuki who were busy talking with All Might and Aizawa.
"Oh. Mitsuki's got it. I'll go with what ever she decides." He said smiling over to his wife. Mitsuki glanced at Masaru and (y/n) smiling back at them reassuringly. Masaru smiled and waved back. 
"Here look at these."