Chapter 185: Guess who?!

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

They continued on walking visiting each exhibit with each one impressing (y/n).

"Almost everything here was created based kn things papa's patented."

"Wow!"

"That's amazing."

"Each and every item here helps heroes around the world in their work." Melissa said in awe.

"You really respect your dad don't you?" Midoriya asked.

That's because it's my dream to become a scientist like him." She smiled.

"There's no doubt you'll reach that dream. We'll be rooting for you!" (Y/n) cheered.

"Oh, speaking of which, you go to the Academy here, right?"

"Yep. Im in my third year."

"The I-island Academy is where all those who want to become scientists want to go, right?"

"That would make sense since this place is safe from villains and all. They would have to protect those with great minds to keep them out of their reach." (Y/n) said in thought.

"Right but i still got a long way to go." She laughed shyly. "I need to study more."

"I have to work harder to become like All might too..."

(Y/n) hugged Gray closer biting her inner cheek in thought.

'to become stronger... To bring someone back home. To protect those who cannot. To be someone people can look at to with hope and not fear. Someone who they can trust and respect... But here i am...'

She kept quiet shaking her thoughts away.

"He really loves Uncle Might, doesn't he? He was so enthusiastic earlier. It surprised me!" Melissa asked.

(Y/n) chuckled. "You should see his room."

"AAAAAHHH! DONT TELL HER THAT!! I CANT HELP BUT BLABBER! AAHH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!" Midoriya panicked in his embarrassed state while the two giggled at his actions.

"You guys look like you're having fun." Uraraka said startling both Midoriya and (y/n).

"eh? Uraraka?!" They blurted out in unison surprised to see a very familiar face.

"What're you doing here?" Midoriya asked.

"OOCHAAKKOO!~" (Y/n) sang giving a bear hug to her friend.

"(Y/n)! Gray!" She hugged them back. The two girls were pleased to see eachother but Gray however, fell victim in between their hugs.

"Ahem."

(Y/n) turned to Yaoyorozu who just walked towards them along with Jiro.

"What nothing for us?" Jiro asked.

"Jiro! Momo!" She hugged them too but not before Gray managed to escape.

"We missed you too." Momo said hugging her back.

"Woah! Whats with the bear hug?" Jiro asked hugging back.

"I just missed you guys."

"(Y/n) we saw eachother last week." Momo chuckled.

"Yeah but it feels like forever!" She complained letting out a childish while followed by a pout.

"Your friends?" Melissa asked.

"They're our classmates from school." Midoriya explained then introduced them to her.

"Would you guys like to eat at the cafe?"