Chapter 101: shopping mistake

-----YOUR POV-----

Yesterday Aizawa Sensei helped me pack some of my stuff back at the house Lady Tsunade let us stay in. Today however, i decided to go shopping for some furniture and some other decorations i could put in my room. But my main thing i want at the moment was a bird perch stand for the messenger bird I was expecting from Naruto.

I zipped up my sandals and turned to Gray. "Alright let's go."
He jumped down walking towards me. "Ready?" He nodded. Nervously i nodded back and twisted the door know to my dorm room door.

I know i could have waited for Aizawa Sensei but I didn't want to bother. I know he was busy tending to class 1A so i decided to do it my self. I've went to stores and bought some stuff. How hard can it be?

Hehehe...

I sighed at my attempt to gain self confidence and to lighten up my already wounded pride. I sighed and fixed my bonnet along with some fake glasses. Yeah like they wont notice at all... Fuck.

Just stay calm.. the sooner we get in the sooner we get out.

"You sure about this?"

I looked at Gray who tilted his head to the side looking at me weirdly.
"Of course i am!" I smiled at him.
He hummed. "Right... Says the person who has been staring at the front door for the passed three minutes."
I didn't respond. How was i supposed to explain that?

"I don't know.. im just really nervous going out again." I said truthfully.

"We can back out if you want."

"No." I said. "Kakashi sensei is right. Ive been running away my whole life. Ive never done anything by my self. The reason why i managed to stay in Konoha was because of Naruto. He has always been there for me or the training with Lady Tsunade? I only made it through because Sakura was there even though she didn't like it. Having eachother was better then being alone." I rambled. "I have always been scared to do things alone. Without second opinions the risks of mistakes happening are as equal as my luck." I sighed. "Thats why i want to try. Try and go do it by myself. There will come a time where i have no where to run and i will be forced with nothing but bad memories and problems." I looked at him. "Better late than never.."

He looked at me and sat.

"I'll wait for you here then." He said.

"I was actually thinking you should come too." I played with my fingers and looked away nervously.

"But you said you needed to do this yourself." He said confused.

"I know and i do. Its just that i need extra pair of eyes to keep watch over me. If anything bad happens inform sir Aizawa right away." I said almost pleading him.

"Ah. I see." He nodded. "All right. I'll be following right behind you." He stood up once again waiting or me to take a step.

I stood up straight and looked at him giving him a small smile. "Thanks for understanding Gray."

"Of course." Was all he said.

I turned the knob and excited the building with Gray following behind me. I locked the door and placed the key in a pocket. Staring ahead i sighed.

"Lets go."

We jumped to the trees passed the gates and well passed UA's property.

.

.

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Aizawa sat on his desk, his hair lazily tied into a bun. In front of him were papers containing information about his students and their address for tomorrow's visit with All Might. He sighed as his thoughts clouded with words he has to say to each parent. To think he has to go multiple houses in one day already exhausted the man even further. He groaned and leaned back on his chair staring up at the ceiling.